Bioware's "Anthem"

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its funny too how the lead of this abortion fucking up and quit. Or got fired, whichever the case might be.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know - if they opened up pre orders it would probably do 50 million in a week. Gamers are that fucking retarded.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Sounds like most of that team is dispersed to other projects as fodder. Christ I think even Mac Walters is still there somehow. Political :)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
They did. And then they laid off 70-80% of the workforce, then transferred the other 20% to existing studios.

Not hard when 70-80% of their workforce were contractors. :p

All the people that made those horrible development decisions are now causing cancer elsewhere within another division of EA.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
I don't know - if they opened up pre orders it would probably do 50 million in a week. Gamers are that fucking retarded.
That's a fun meme but if gamers were that retarded this game wouldn't be in the shitter, Andromeda wouldn't be a colossal failure and Bioware wouldn't be a running joke.

Instead, gamers have gotten wise to both EA and Activision's AAA horseshit, and even Blizzard is struggling because of their SJW bullshit.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Anyone got a list of the shit they fixed in this game from release?

I was checking Reddit just this week and people are still playing.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Let's keep the Blizzard shitshow in the Blizzard thread, thank you. I don't think I can deal with two shitshows in the same thread.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That's a fun meme but if gamers were that retarded this game wouldn't be in the shitter, Andromeda wouldn't be a colossal failure and Bioware wouldn't be a running joke.

Instead, gamers have gotten wise to both EA and Activision's AAA horseshit, and even Blizzard is struggling because of their SJW bullshit.

True but only because of the new continued monetization models. If that didn't exist initial sales of anthem would probably be considered successful.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Let's keep the Blizzard shitshow in the Blizzard thread, thank you. I don't think I can deal with two shitshows in the same thread.

Well technically most of the gaming industry in AAA is a shitshow :)

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah Anthem 2.0 most likely consists of some idiots from the Andromeda dev team.
Image result for andromeda gifs

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
True but only because of the new continued monetization models. If that didn't exist initial sales of anthem would probably be considered successful.

Sold less than 6 million units across all platforms and that includes when it went on sale for 4 cents. :p

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They fucked up with this one because they had that EA all access thing release along side Anthem, or real close. Anyway, hardly anyone paid box price for this shit, they got a sub for $15, played it a week or two and then canceled.

And those who did were fucking morons.
VVVV

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Played a few days ago, it's crazy how bad their UI is. The game is still riddled with bugs as well.

It's a bummer because the combat is fun but no content and shit ui makes it tough to play after a few hours.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Played a few days ago, it's crazy how bad their UI is. The game is still riddled with bugs as well.

It's a bummer because the combat is fun but no content and shit ui makes it tough to play after a few hours.
Yea, flying around was pretty fucking awesome. I keep wishing that they'd fix this, and it'd have some kind of come back, but seems pretty clear that they jumped ship and will just let it die.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I still play it now and then.. do a mission or two or fly around in the open world for a while.

It's funny how many games get most things right but fail because they aren't fun to play.. Anthem *is* fun to play, but everything else about it is shit.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
yeah, the whole town idea was shit, then you had to enter some bullshit hangar to fuck with your mech, oh and the fucking load times, like holy shit,