Bioware's "Anthem"

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Got in just now fne, unfortunately I can't play long right now

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Cohh is not impressed. He becomes unwatchable when he's not having fun and I could only stomach a few minutes of him playing it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the flying is still janky, not fixed on PC. It does nto help that they start you off with 50% on the slider when it should be like 10%-20% not a good first impression on an ability that htis game is built around.

Also too much fucking screen shake.

Also from what I have seen the first demo and this one, all the environments look the same.

Also another dumb mistake I noticed is when you die and are on a team, they have to rezz you. There is no rezz timer and self rezz. So if you have some shit heads on your team, you can forever be stuck dead, lol, what a shit mistake to make. There is no way to respawn, and you can't do anything, you just stare at a death screen.

Last edited:

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Cohh is not impressed. He becomes unwatchable when he's not having fun and I could only stomach a few minutes of him playing it.

He has changed his view on it now that he’s in and playing. His biggest gripe outside of the tech issues is that the pc controls for flying need a rework. They feel pretty good on controller.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Jesus christ doc is so bad at this game. Just because you have flight doesn't mean you need to use it every second, and slamming into walls all the time. Play the game like a regular fps, take cover kill stuff, use flight to re-position.

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I played the alpha, found out way too late that playing with a controller is 100000% better than m/kb. Flight especially felt so much better.

Malkav

French Madman
I think I've heard that m/kb flight has been reworked recently but the changes are not in the demo because the build is 6 weeks behind.

Edit : found the related tweet

"Slightly less nuanced pc controls" whatever that means.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I played Freeplay for about 3 mins and now I've been 'Connecting to Online Services' for the last half hour.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Flying on mouse and keyboard is terrible. Game breakingly bad, so I don't blame any streamer that's having issue with it. Honestly I wouldn't buy the game if flight controls aren't changed for PC and your not willing to play on a controller. It's really bad.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't seen any streamer have any issues with flying using kb/m. Gameply looks ok, but it depends on who I've watched.. AdmiralBahroo / Shortyguy both "get" the movement and gunplay, so with them the game looks smooth. Others who haven't been that interested (Cohh/Goth) make the game look clunky.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really like what I'm seeing in regards to loot, especially the special ability loot you get. Should allow for a lot more variation than what we see in Destiny.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

And that’s saying something since he is a paid off fucking shill.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I've heard that m/kb flight has been reworked recently but the changes are not in the demo because the build is 6 weeks behind.

Edit : found the related tweet

"Slightly less nuanced pc controls" whatever that means.

On one of the dev streams it sounded like they were doing a lot of work on mouse keyboard controls for the PC about how its dead zone and resetting works so hopefully some of the jankiness was the stuff they knew about that there are already fixes on the way for.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Do you have an actual instance of him being a shill or are you just being bitchy towards a streamer you don't like?

Oh for Christ's sake what is with you lately? Do you have a brain tumor? This is common knowledge across the Galaxy and halfway into Andromeda.

• 1Salty
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh for Christ's sake what is with you lately? Do you have a brain tumor? This is common knowledge across the Galaxy and halfway into Andromeda.

I don't have a problem. I'm just calling you out on your shit. You could have just answered the question with "no"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Do you have an actual instance of him being a shill or are you just being bitchy towards a streamer you don't like?

Wait you want him to provide proof of his accusations? On this forum? May be the first ever.

Edit: Not Ut specifically, just anyone in general.