Bioware's "Anthem"

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I don't have a problem. I'm just calling you out on your shit. You could have just answered the question with "no"

Or you can use your noggin if you still have one left based on your posts this last week and realize most everyone knows it's common knowledge he plays it safe to not piss off the horse that feeds him and outright shills on strong relationships defending horseshit P2W design, for example: H1Z1.

Proving this to you, for someone I know understands the streaming business and the industry, would be like you asking me to prove to you we breath oxygen.

Edit: And I couldn't care less about the guy or watch his streams.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Wait you want him to provide proof of his accusations? On this forum? May be the first ever.

Edit: Not Ut specifically, just anyone in general.

I don't need a specific bit of proof, just something other than him not liking the guy and calling him a paid shill as a result. It's fucking tiring to have him reply to something I say and then act like a little bitch when I call him out on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Here's a VIP code

DLC6-UJUR-5U9N-XG72

enter it at Anthem Demos - Official EA Site go to SIGN IN in the middle, sign into your origin account then register and follow along. Once you are registered, you can download on pc/xb1/ps4 the Demo and play this weekend.

Once you do register go to Friend Pass - Anthem Demos - Official EA Site and get the URL from there and post in the thread and 3 other people can play with your referral link

note: the friends page doesn't seem to be working, doesn't show the link/code for my account anyways right now

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I don't need a specific bit of proof, just something other than him not liking the guy and calling him a paid shill as a result. It's fucking tiring to have him reply to something I say and then act like a little bitch when I call him out on it.

Hey I don't blame the guy - he makes a living that requires him to be close to publishers and sponsors - but he is one of the worst when it comes to ethics in streaming.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Or you can use your noggin if you still have one left based on your posts this last week and realize most everyone knows it's common knowledge he plays it safe to not piss off the horse that feeds him and outright shills on strong relationships defending horseshit P2W design, for example: H1Z1.

Priving this to you, for someone I know understands the streaming business and the industry, would be like you asking me to prove to you we breath oxygen.

All this proves to me is that you don't actually watch the guy, because he constantly posts negative reviews of the games he plays and never downplays a shit game no matter who its from.

You are pulling opinions out of your ass to somehow "prove" your point despite having not an ounce of anything to back it up.

But by all means, keep keeping track of how and what I'm posting recently. It's not weird at all.

Edit: And your post with the DS3 special edition video is fucking pointless. Positively reviewing a game in return for swag/merch would make him a shill. Cohh has/had been playing Souls games and loving them from day one. Companies sending these people things is a universal thing in the industry. Learn to fucking dissect information you dense twit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Here's a VIP code

DLC6-UJUR-5U9N-XG72

enter it at Anthem Demos - Official EA Site go to SIGN IN in the middle, sign into your origin account then register and follow along. Once you are registered, you can download on pc/xb1/ps4 the Demo and play this weekend.

Once you do register go to Friend Pass - Anthem Demos - Official EA Site and get the URL from there and post in the thread and 3 other people can play with your referral link

note: the friends page doesn't seem to be working, doesn't show the link/code for my account anyways right now

Redeemed thanks Bud. I want to see this trainwreck in all it's glory :) (I'll let people know if it's good too if it is)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
All this proves to me is that you don't actually watch the guy, because he constantly posts negative reviews of the games he plays and never downplays a shit game no matter who its from.

You are pulling opinions out of your ass to somehow "prove" your point despite having not an ounce of anything to back it up.

But by all means, keep keeping track of how and what I'm posting recently. It's not weird at all.

Oh I am not keeping track. Your last idiot reply was in the Cyberpunk thread I just happened to be in. Stupidity sticks out.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If you knew anything about Cohh you would know he loves Pantheon and the direction they are going.He makes it no secret and if anything Cohh is someone you don't want to not like your game

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If you knew anything about Cohh you would know he loves Pantheon and the direction they are going.He makes it no secret and if anything Cohh is someone you don't want to not like your game

Now see, this is something I agree with. His love/interest in Pantheon is just fucking bizarre and confusing.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Now see, this is something I agree with. His love/interest in Pantheon is just fucking bizarre and confusing.

He loves Everquest and old school RPGs. Wasn't it last year that he jumped on that new server bandwagon and streamed it a bunch?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

I don't want to get this off track of Anthem so this will be my last reply before this gets derailed any further, on this derail. It isn't confusing when SOE and Daybreak (And any relics that left there to form new dev houses of which he now holds relationships with) are knowingly using him as a go to for good publicity because they know he won't fuck them and will play nice in their sandbox. For a price. The only thing missing from this guy's streams are FCC mandated "Sponsored by" slogans watermarked in the top right corner of his screen.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Malkav

French Madman
Still haven't been able to play here because as soon as I exit Fort Tarsis I get in infinite loading screens.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He played and started a guild with his community. He leveled up multiple characters before he took a break/quit. Your being an idiot UT and talking out your ass.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't even know anyone took that cohh guy seriously. Looks like the kind of guy that gives out handjobs for free in the park bathroom

• 1Truth!

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Seems like a nice guy, but watching him stream is like watching Ned Flanders stream only more boring. I don't take him as a shill though.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I played a bit from work but i dont mind the movement really - its not amazing but it still feels decent. The flying could be better and the guns could use a bit more variance, they all seem the same.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
On one of the dev streams it sounded like they were doing a lot of work on mouse keyboard controls for the PC about how its dead zone and resetting works so hopefully some of the jankiness was the stuff they knew about that there are already fixes on the way for.

It seems better than before, still not great though.

Fadaar

That guy
shroud playing now, his setup reminds me so much of the various iterations of the Iron Man armor throughout the movies, except with an actual handheld gun instead of hand lasers