Bioware's "Anthem"

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im not talking about dmg, but the support type inscriptions, like
+ammo drop
+supply drop
+harvesting bonus

Shit like that. I dont think I ever saw one of those stats above 40% on items
Not sure about the others, but Harvest has a tiered result for the amount of Embers you get:
0-99 = 1
100-149 = 2
150-249 = 3
250-350 = 4
+1 per Elemental Rage AR you have equipped (bug).

Also it seems that inscription caps are increased with rarity. I've not seen Luck higher than 35% on Masterwork, but 45% is possible on Legendary.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just an FYI -

I set my "damage floaties" to "critical" the very first time I logged in, because I didn't want to have a seizure.

That's why I wasn't seeing COMBO! on screen.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Just an FYI -

I set my "damage floaties" to "critical" the very first time I logged in, because I didn't want to have a seizure.

That's why I wasn't seeing COMBO! on screen.

Does it tell you when you do zero damage? Those are more important to me than the combo notices.

Fadaar

That guy
LOL, Flashgitz. Last video I saw from them was the TRANSformers one. Nice to see they've added some content since then. Their Mario Kart video (racist Mario) is one of the best videos on the fuckin internet.

FUCKA YOU KRATOS!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Not sure about the others, but Harvest has a tiered result for the amount of Embers you get:
0-99 = 1
100-149 = 2
150-249 = 3
250-350 = 4
+1 per Elemental Rage AR you have equipped (bug).

Also it seems that inscription caps are increased with rarity. I've not seen Luck higher than 35% on Masterwork, but 45% is possible on Legendary.

Is there any difference between dificulties and drop rate? Ive seen some streamers just go into normal mode to farm these things.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah they did the top part earlier today, loot has not gone in yet. It will either later today or tomorrow.

Source:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Jumped in for first time since weekend... still got dogshit, and rates seem terrible. Hopefully division 2 is better this weekend but not holding my breath. This whole genre needs a kick in the ass.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Whatever they did with the patch has me hard locking up in game repeatedly. I had to kill the task and restart like 8 times over the course of an hour and to top it off had 3 bugged missions that weren't even quick play.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
My toys since loot patch, I can't complain, finally a shield MW. I finally pulled my head out of my ass and bagged my MW burst mortar for an epic lightning coil, just stupid all the combos w/ a Ralner's Blaze re-applying a burning debuff every 5 hits I felt so ineffective not really being able to generate my own combos and only really being able to run around and smash things like Juggernaut.

A MW ordinance (coil) and support gear elude me still.

1551408531443.png

1551408562799.png

1551408597126.png

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Just did 3 lego contracts, and a stronghold, 0 drops over epic. even had whites dropping from chests. MW pity drops were garbage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I had whites and greens in my GM1 and GM2 so i dont know what these guys are doing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user