Bioware's "Anthem"

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there any difference between dificulties and drop rate? Ive seen some streamers just go into normal mode to farm these things.
No difference. I've gotten the same amount of materials / embers at all levels of difficulty (Easy through GM1).

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Considering how incredibly vital the correct inscriptions are to character viability they do a shit job of explaining the whole system.

Lots of this would be clearer with a goddamn character sheet / stat summary page, especially when you hit soft and hard caps with +%X stuff

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Considering how incredibly vital the correct inscriptions are to character viability they do a shit job of explaining the whole system.

Lots of this would be clearer with a goddamn character sheet / stat summary page, especially when you hit soft and hard caps with +%X stuff

Also considering how vital the inscriptions are to builds one would have thought they would have had the foresight of a fucking knat to not randomize the fucking things across an entire loot pool for fucks sake. My Grandmother could do a better job than that and she's been dead for 35 years.

Here is hoping the patch fixes the high end loot issues for those still playing.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
fmL3oUs.jpg

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the no character sheet thing is beyond annoying. I want to know what exactly I'm gaining and losing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Only things im not sure about yet are shit like physical dmg and force, like WTF are those and are they good on weapons? only certain weapons? What gives?

Too much shit, we have elemental, acid, melee, blast, impact, force, physical?

someone mentioned force is knock down power to basically stun the enemies, so that I guess I understansd. I think force is also used on shot guns.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So last night with the loot changes I got a couple of upgrades for my ranger, finally. I got a blast grenade with 200% charges (the one that gives 700% ult) another of the same kind which does %125 dmg, which I chose to use. Then I got a spark beam that is 150% dmg which I also equipped as well.

My first and only craft, I made one of those ARs that burns enemies? Yeah it rolled with 2 shield mods, from memory 75% shield and 40% shield which pretty much makes me invincible in GM1 anymore, lol. Im like one of those floaty dudes now you run into, you break their shield, and while reoading he gets full shields again? Yeah thats me now.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Odd Tyrant Mine no longer shows up as a stronghold i can choose - anyone ever have some vanish as options?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Does anyone use shotguns? They've been fucking garbage for me so far.

Odd Tyrant Mine no longer shows up as a stronghold i can choose - anyone ever have some vanish as options?
People on reddit were complaining about that after the patch.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Does anyone use shotguns? They've been fucking garbage for me so far.

People on reddit were complaining about that after the patch.
I never use shotguns because I felt the same. Just really disappoting. That is until this one dropped for me last night. It absolutely shreds shit. Shields just melt off.

20190228_233918.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every gun in the game needs a base reduction in reload times. I got a legendary shotgun "Rolling Carnage", nice perks, and its bonus increases dmg by 50% when you Dash (stacks 3x). I thought it would be great for my Ranger, since run & gun is my playstyle. Started using it and the just sucks. It takes longer to reload than it does to empty its clip (3 shots). Probably very nice for an Interceptor with their Dash&Reload skill.
Only things im not sure about yet are shit like physical dmg and force, like WTF are those and are they good on weapons? only certain weapons? What gives?

Too much shit, we have elemental, acid, melee, blast, impact, force, physical?

someone mentioned force is knock down power to basically stun the enemies, so that I guess I understansd. I think force is also used on shot guns.
All guns do Physical damage, all "impact" effects are Physical. So if you want to build for Impact on your Ranger, you can (though that will hurt your Ult a bit).

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
impact is any single target attack, blast is any aoe attack, physical is any kind of munitions type damage, elemental is acid, ice, fire or lightning... i have no idea what force is. maybe stagger?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What is "munitions" in respect to this game? in other words what does physical actually buff?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
physical is just anything that isnt elemental. so like the colossus' mortar, the ranger's arm rocket, etc any weapon (unless the weapon has a perk that adds elemental damage)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I am assuming Origin games have a limit of computers you can access their games on? Getting this error now - I do have quite a few machines and i use them at random times, but its a stupid rule.

too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
physical is just anything that isnt elemental. so like the colossus' mortar, the ranger's arm rocket, etc any weapon (unless the weapon has a perk that adds elemental damage)

So physical can buff either blast or impact then.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I am assuming Origin games have a limit of computers you can access their games on? Getting this error now - I do have quite a few machines and i use them at random times, but its a stupid rule.

too many computers have accessed this accounts version of DisplayName

Why? Steam does the same shit.