Bioware's "Anthem"

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thats bullshit because as soon as my kid logs into my steam account it kicks me off on my computer 100%. Maybe you have some IP trickery going on?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I log in from work (5 diff locations) and home which has 5 PCs - this is the first time ive encountered this shit. So perhaps its PC(mac add) based and not IP? I just got my 5th PC and now this happened.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it COULD be that it hasn't fully closed on the previous pc. it seems there's a bug where even if you close anthem and origin, sometimes it's still running in task manager.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
it COULD be that it hasn't fully closed on the previous pc. it seems there's a bug where even if you close anthem and origin, sometimes it's still running in task manager.

This shit happens to me all the time.

j00t

like i said, check your task manager on your laptop to see if origin and anthem have actually fulled closed

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
impact is any single target attack, blast is any aoe attack, physical is any kind of munitions type damage, elemental is acid, ice, fire or lightning... i have no idea what force is. maybe stagger?
Acid is Physical dmg.

Also, if a weapon has an elemental proc, they are separate dmg sources. So physical/impact would buff the bullets, and any +elemental effect would buff the elemental proc. Divine Vengeance is so good because you can buff phys/impact, blast (explosion) and fire.

Tested this on my ranger using a Thunderbolt. I stacked Impact, Wpn Dmg, and Electrical (from the rangers Melee component). There was a noticable dmg increase with the Thunderbolt using this for both bullet and electric proc. Still not nearly as good a weapn with straight +250% dmg though. =/

Last edited:

j00t

is it? i mean it makes sense on a certain level, but is there confirmation of that anywhere?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hold on - There's a real-money store in the game with 3 shitty tabs, and that store has two "physical" storefronts in game? And they're right next to each other? Wtf?

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Hold on - There's a real-money store in the game with 3 shitty tabs, and that store has two "physical" storefronts in game? And they're right next to each other? Wtf?

But wait... There is more!!! You can also buy the gear from the Forge!

j00t

yeah that's such a goofy setup. i assumed that it was meant to be separate, but then at some point some EA exec was like, MAKE IT MORE ACCESSIBLE. you can go straight to the store no matter where you are from the menu. at least kristen schaal's npc is goofy enough to listen to

• 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently BioWare will be posting a perk/stat guide next week listing all the effects. It didn't sound like it would be an ingame stat page/description type thing, just a news type post somewhere.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
like i said, check your task manager on your laptop to see if origin and anthem have actually fulled closed

Nah that laptop was shut down when i loaded it on pc - the other laptop hadnt been used in a few days so dunno - just some screwy shit - and yes i did check task manager.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Is it me or is free play just shitty? I'm trying to finish up the valor quest I think it's called and you have to do 100 free play missions and it's the worse thing ever. Fly around for 5 minutes to look for a mission then rinse repeat. Why can't someone be on comms and direct you to missions. Would be way more fun.

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
100 is excessive, but I just go in and go around the outer parts of the map then reset. You can get some harvesting and exploring done as well for faction while you are at it.