Bioware's "Anthem"

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Yea, I haven't been able to stay connected this afternoon for more than 20min. Sucks.

In other news, prepare for a new round of outrage now that the 90 Day Roadmap is out showing no new Stronghold til April and no Cataclysm til May. People going to salty, lol.

90 Day Roadmap
Assuming this is what you were trying to link.
Anthem 90-Day Roadmap Details New Content for Act 1

I won't rehash all the complaints about the game but once I sit down, load up and start flying around and shooting shit this is exactly the game I want to play. It is just goddamn fun and they seem to be receptive to all the feedback they're getting so I'm eager to see where the game goes.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Assuming this is what you were trying to link.
Anthem 90-Day Roadmap Details New Content for Act 1

I won't rehash all the complaints about the game but once I sit down, load up and start flying around and shooting shit this is exactly the game I want to play. It is just goddamn fun and they seem to be receptive to all the feedback they're getting so I'm eager to see where the game goes.
A more detailed list, yes. Not sure why it didn't work.

Anthem - Acts and Updates - EA Official Site

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lol oh boy, more free play events. The worst part of the game, don’t show up on maps, and nobody bothers doing them so you spend 30 minutes doing it solo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol oh boy, more free play events. The worst part of the game, don’t show up on maps, and nobody bothers doing them so you spend 30 minutes doing it solo
Its fine if you get a 4 player group so the freeplay zone is all yours, if you go in solo its difficult to find these Titans and world events in general since the other people or group is clearing them. Sucks. Wish they would enable a few of those Shaper tubes to send you to each of the Freeplay start points.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's no option for a private or 'only friends can join' freeplay?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Capture.JPG

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly the thing that has killed it for me more than anything is the constant litany of various bugs, in all aspects of the game. I've had audio bugs, visual bugs, game freezing/crashing/stuttering, not getting loot even after reloading, and my personal favorite, was the time I loaded into the "social" area... walking at half normal speed. I quit out and reloaded completely, and was still stuck at half speed, didn't go away until after I had completed a mission. It has good tidbits, but not enough to make up for the parade of loading screen after bug after loading screen after bug, or bugged loading screens. I think it's hilariously psychotic that they gave Premier all that headstart time to see the game in such a shitty state. Whoever is telling them how to generate free word of mouth advertising, is not their friend and someone should tell them. Then they need someone to clap their collective dicks between two rocks, and send them back to video game school.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Assault system items- is it a known bug for items to disappear from there?

I got a 2nd one and equipped it last night. That one is still equipped, but the acid grenade is gone.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only items ever seen disappear were the Legion of Dawn legendary items, and that was only when entering the Launch Bay. Did you perhaps salvage it by mistake?

Vorph

Nope, highly irritating.
Yes, there is. It's under the privacy tab in the launch screen.
Er, so which is it? (Doesn't that setting give you a big NOPE if you try to use it on freeplay or strongholds?)

Seems retarded to me on both counts if you can't set do them alone. The most fun I had in Destiny by a huge margin was soloing the weekly nightmares.

• 1Like

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Er, so which is it? .

It's there. Log in and check for yourself. I have no idea if friends can join AFTER you launch, but you can set it private so strangers can't join you (or your friends).

*EDIT* I just tried it. Apparently that function got patched out. You can't set Stronghold or Freeplay to private anymore. You could last time I checked (pre-patch). Sorry about the confusion.

Vorph

Can't yet, it's in the mail for tomorrow. If I can't solo 95%+ of the time like I do/did in Division, Destiny, and Warframe I might just send it right back to Gamefly, so that's why I was wondering.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Vorph man, I love you (no homo) but for the love of all that is unholy, just send it back and stop posting in this thread.

PS: Grabbit is retarded, you never could do Freeplay, private. Possibly in beta, I never did that, but day 1 early access launch I tried, and it would not let me. As in the menu told me NO MOTHERFUCKER, YOU WILL PLAY WITH 3 OTHER RANDOS THAT ARE STEALING YOUR CHESTS.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As in the menu told me NO MOTHERFUCKER, YOU WILL PLAY WITH 3 OTHER RANDOS THAT ARE STEALING YOUR CHESTS.

I spent all day Monday doing Strongholds with just my best friend and I. You could absolutely do it. Was it intended? Maybe not, but we ran them for hours with it set to private and never saw another soul. With the sheer number of bugs/connection issues it doesn't surprise me.

I had no reason to lie to Vorph about something that could be verified in 10 goddamn seconds.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking that Rangers might need some kind of dmg buff, then you get a few MW items with rolls that stack up damage. Game changing.