Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (2020)

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

This is just cheating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Green lantern had a lot of problems but it didn't aggressively spit on its audience. The script itself was fine, it was really just the subpar cgi doing a bunch of uncanny valley nonsense that made it all feel super fake... And I think Ryan Reynolds is MUCH more suited to play kyle rayner instead of Hal jordan... but overall it wasn't terrible the same way these new DC movies have been

• 1Solidarity

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I had to turn it off when the second "reflection" scene started. It gets much worse I assume.
I did enjoy the whole glitter shells and storming the cop station tho.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Green lantern had a lot of problems but it didn't aggressively spit on its audience. The script itself was fine, it was really just the subpar cgi doing a bunch of uncanny valley nonsense that made it all feel super fake... And I think Ryan Reynolds is MUCH more suited to play kyle rayner instead of Hal jordan... but overall it wasn't terrible the same way these new DC movies have been

Rayner? That's just mean bro.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Reynolds should have played Guy Gardner.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't remember ever being as bored watching a movie as this. Rise of Skywalker comes close. Her voice gets grating 5 minutes in. It's also just... Dumb.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This movie was fucking awful, I defy anyone to name a worse DC movie. This was worse than Suicide Squad and Batman v. Superman FUCKING COMBINED.
Catwoman, Batman and Robin, Superman 4 the Quest for Peace, Supergirl, and _maybe_ the Adam West Batman. You have to dig, but there is worse to be found. And all but the last one on that list were SJW fests (in the day they existed) too. That leaves movies like Swamp Thing, Green Lantern, and even the first Suicide Squad as being superior to this shit. Let that sink in......

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
hey swamp thing has what's her name's tits.... adrienne barbeau..i was all over that when i was ummm 15?...looks at release date,, yep 15 ( and a horny bugger i was.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hey swamp thing has what's her name's tits.... adrienne barbeau..i was all over that when i was ummm 15?...looks at release date,, yep 15 ( and a horny bugger i was.
i was about 12 and i didnt even know i was a horny bugger until that scene.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Necro because I tried watching this today on HBO Max. What garbage. Made it about 20 minutes in and decided I would rather mow the lawn rather than finish it. Did they strap Harley's tits down? Most of the scenes she is looking like an A-cup.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Necro because I tried watching this today on HBO Max. What garbage. Made it about 20 minutes in and decided I would rather mow the lawn rather than finish it. Did they strap Harley's tits down? Most of the scenes she is looking like an A-cup.
harley got a lot of negative press for being too sexy. so DC in their infinite wisdom decided that the non paying customers were more important than the men who this character was made for and toned down sex appeal and empowered her into a neofeminist.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
harley got a lot of negative press for being too sexy. so DC in their infinite wisdom decided that the non paying customers were more important than the men who this character was made for and toned down sex appeal and empowered her into a neofeminist.
Everything AT&T touches turns to shit. Having fun watching HBO Max on Amazon? Yeah, no one else is either.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Honestly I made it about 20 minutes too. Terrible movie. Her accent made me want to vomit.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly I made it about 20 minutes too. Terrible movie. Her accent made me want to vomit.
Yeah I thought it was just me but her accent was very uneven. In SS she had it down pat. Here in a starring role its like she phoned it in.