Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Keep the crypto pump going boys. I bought COIN at the bottom and it's on the rebound.

pump it up sneakers GIF by arielle-m

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Ethereum Average Gas Price is at a current level of 238.39, up from 130.67 yesterday and up from 30.51 one year ago. This is a change of 82.43% from yesterday and 681.4% from one year ago.

Jesus, supposedly has alot to do with the stupid shiba inu coin.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Keep the crypto pump going boys. I bought COIN at the bottom and it's on the rebound.

pump it up sneakers GIF by arielle-m

Should just buy BTC and ETH...

Got a feeling the exchanges are going to get raped eventually to.

Why have centralized exchanges for something whose whole purpose is decentralization?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just curious- anyone invested in UNI or looked into it? Considering buying.

I've got a few tokens. Uniswap is the beating heart of decentralized finance, but there's no real use for the token yet so the price action is kinda meh. There may never be a use for the token, but I'm betting/pretending that there is and that I got in before that.

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Can anybody ELI5 how doge can be worth anything with an uncapped supply? Not very knowledgeable about crypto, so to me this just stands out like printing money basically. Are there other coins that are also uncapped, that have value?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doge is only uncapped in the sense that there is no "maximum limit" of coins that will ever be minted. It mints a finite number of coins per day, 14.4 million, which means that over time its inflation rate approaches 0%. Currently, it's 3.9% inflation rate compared to BTC's ~2.0% and Ethereum's ~4.0%.

• 2Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Just curious- anyone invested in UNI or looked into it? Considering buying.
I have a small bag, as mentioned it really doesn't have an honest use in and of itself. But with that said, it's up around 38% since I bought in. So I have no complaints.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a small bag, as mentioned it really doesn't have an honest use in and of itself. But with that said, it's up around 38% since I bought in. So I have no complaints.

I guess it feels like owning tokens (and some coins) is almost a new way of owning equity in a company. Even if the UNI token itself doesn't have a "use," Uniswap itself has significant value as a "company" and by owning UNI you are investing in the company. As Uniswap itself goes up in value, the token goes up in value, and therefore your investment goes up in value. Pretty similar to equities.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of, but Uniswap is a protocol. Cryptoeconomics is the field of study you're looking for, it's not quite analogous.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, that's why I put "company" in quotes. You're investing in a protocol, not a company, but that's what's really interesting about crypto- it gives "protocols" some of the same properties as companies. It's not quite analogous, but from an investment standpoint it's close enough.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Its insane how many doge cppycats are out there now. Shiba, husky. Even leash coin and cate coins

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Should just buy BTC and ETH...

Got a feeling the exchanges are going to get raped eventually to.

Why have centralized exchanges for something whose whole purpose is decentralization?
Nah, I will leave the crypto to you folks. COIN is a fomo play, I doubt I will still be holding it by Memorial day. I am up 15% and will probably bail at 25%.

Caliane

I'm a bit surprised BTC is so stagnate. I suppose when I was predicting Eth's growth with its various rollouts, I hadn't thought too hard on its BTC pairing. But, seeing it now, I kindof would think BTC would be pulled along to some degree. But, I dunno. again, BTC is almost synonymous with crypto. which again, fueled its dominance. Eth invest comes from second investments, after research. I suppose if you are investing in Eth.. you are doing just eth, and have already invested in BTC..
4300 eth.

4450 Eth should hit me about 200% total ROI.
My specific Eth invests are at 269% increase in value currently.
BTC is at 57% increase.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I know a bunch of people shy away from dollar amount talk here, but our first crypto millionaire better post their holdings screenshot when they hit 7 figures.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a bit surprised BTC is so stagnate. I suppose when I was predicting Eth's growth with its various rollouts, I hadn't thought too hard on its BTC pairing. But, seeing it now, I kindof would think BTC would be pulled along to some degree. But, I dunno. again, BTC is almost synonymous with crypto. which again, fueled its dominance. Eth invest comes from second investments, after research. I suppose if you are investing in Eth.. you are doing just eth, and have already invested in BTC..
4300 eth.

BTC is at 57% increase.
ETH is up because people are all over the shitcoins. you need ETH to get those for the most part (i believe)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
4300 eth.

BTC is at 57% increase.

My ETH basis is under 500/ea... I made a huge mistake of moving some BTC and ETH, so once again the long dick of shit term gains is going to fuck me again next year

I know a bunch of people shy away from dollar amount talk here, but our first crypto millionaire better post their holdings screenshot when they hit 7 figures.

If James doesn't already have millions, he needs to stfu

• 2Worf