Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's going to each DEX where these dog coins are and draining the pools of their ETH by dumping massive amounts of the dog coin to them. What a fucking alpha move.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
He's going to each DEX where these dog coins are and draining the pools of their ETH by dumping massive amounts of the dog coin to them. What a fucking alpha move.
damn nice to be a boss like that.

Thanks for the nice post on DOGE & PoW.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm just shy of 1 g\hs and it takes me about 1 month to generate 5 btc at current prices it will net me $230. Thankfully I can do this at work where the electricity is free. The price per coin has gone up a lot recently, like $20 in the past 2 weeks or so. I'd look for it to drop fast soon. No way it can sustain $46 a coin. The last time there was a bubble like this, the price per coin went up to around $30, then dropped to $2 a coin. The alternative to mining of course is buying and selling the coins.

The early posts in this thread are interesting

• 2Worf
  • 1Paper Hands
Reactions: 2 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
So musk sells a bunch of BTC (even though he says not), tweets that TSLA is suspending taking BTC payments since its bad for environment.

What does he think mining rare earth metals for batteries and shit for rockets is good for the environment??????

What coin doesn't hit the envrionment?

EDIT: i tried to add pictures but they got all fucked. 6:06pm look at the charts

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I've started mining at home, just to see how long it'll take me to mine 1 BTC. So far, about 0.0075 BTC in ~6h. Seems like it would take forever to accumulate any kind of reasonable amount of currency this way, so there must be another way (or this is just a scale thing).
I have to know, without reading hundreds of pages, how did this end?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So musk sells all his BTC, tweets that TSLA is suspending taking BTC payments since its bad for environment.

What does he think mining rare earth metals for batteries and shit for rockets is good for the environment??????
I don’t even believe that’s why he’s doing it. I think he just has fun fucking with people and enjoys the fact his tweets can change markets. 😜

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Proof of Stake coins, e.g. Ethereum 2.0/ADA, centralized coins e.g. BSC/XRP, any PoW coins which commit to green energy mining only, e.g. that one I forget the name of right now because that shit is so stupid.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I don’t even believe that’s why he’s doing it. I think he just has fun fucking with people and enjoys the fact his tweets can change markets. 😜
Bitcoin's been a real bust for me so far. In 6 weeks it's either flat or down, while ETH and pretty much everything related to it is up more than 100% in the same time frame pretty much across the board. I'm still hodling, but the opportunity cost is juuuuuust a bit aggravating.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
I believe it, anytime he gets called out for something he hides with his tail between his legs, eg: smoking weed, covid, etc.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This. Once he smoked a joint on Rogan and saw what it did to Tesla's stock, he has been memeing ever since. Fucking love him for it.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Bitcoin's been a real bust for me so far. In 6 weeks it's either flat or down, while ETH and pretty much everything related to it is up more than 100% in the same time frame pretty much across the board. I'm still hodling, but the opportunity cost is juuuuuust a bit aggravating.
I hear you on that. The last two months of my SPAC trading before coming to crypto...I could be up easily 2x from where I am now, if not 3x or 4x. Major opportunity cost. February would have been prime time for me to buy into some stuff right before it started to burst in March and April.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So musk sells a bunch of BTC (even though he says not), tweets that TSLA is suspending taking BTC payments since its bad for environment.

EDIT: i tried to add pictures but they got all fucked. 6:06pm look at the charts

Has jack to do with the environment. Trying to manipulate the market since it's under the SEC.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
This is all very confusing. TSLA holds a significant amount of coins. This would be shooting himself in the foot if he actually didn't sell.

Could this be related to TSLA and China since China mines like over half of all BTC?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is part of Musk transitioning to ETH (like everyone else). The flippening is drawing closer.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Looks like donation season is right around the corner!

• 1Truth!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
God Im such a newb. I dove in on Doge late, at like 35 cents. Now I wonder if ill ever be a millionare. I just want to bang Insta Whores in Vegas with fake money

• 1Launch Fail