<Gold Donor>
*moves to El Salvador*

*El Salvador immediately nosedives into a great depression*

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Decentralized and beyond the reach of governments.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So that $FLOKI token got rugged twice and the community got together to upgrade the contract and launch a new version of it, so I'm gambling that it won't get rugged a third time and I bought into this as my first real meme coin investment: DEXTools.io

Up over 2x right now, I bet I get wrecked tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
Why not take your initial investment and then you have nothing to worry about? I've been degen farming at some places, but most recently Polyroll. I got in at .03 went up to .06 and I sold to get my initial investment back and now I am just accumulating as much as possible as everything is now free money. I don't care if it gets rugged at this point or goes to 0.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why not take your initial investment and then you have nothing to worry about?

I don't have anything to worry about even if my initial investment gets totally wiped out, tbh, which is the only reason I'm dipping my toes in here.

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
Fair enough. I am ok with losing my initial investment, but it's still nice to get it back at these high risk farms.

I started providing liquidity over at kuswap. KCS(Kucoin) just launched their own chain, similiar to BSC, last week. I bought KCS back in 2018 so I made a decent profit off their token so I am just shoving half my earnings into it, we'll see how this goes.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, been seeing some of that stuff pop up lately, $KMOON looks like it's about to launch as the first meme coin on KCC. I don't fuck with anything other than Ethereum, though.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
There needs to be a kfccoin, meloncoin, and we get popeys on board. Taste like chicken, boys.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did end up taking out my cost basis at 3x on $FLOKI, letting the rest of it ride I suppose. I think if Elon tweets about Floki I'll make some nice ETH on this.

EDIT: You know what'll happen is Elon will be like "actually I just learned that owning dogs is bad for global warming, therefore I am suspending the purchase of Floki until they fart less."

Last edited:

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Weeeeeeeee Polycat FISH is on a helluva slide since July 4th. Looked like last night a rug pull was going on, but seems to have settled down some.

weeeeeeeeeee.JPG

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Weeeeeeeee Polycat FISH is on a helluva slide since July 4th. Looked like last night a rug pull was going on, but seems to have settled down some.

View attachment 362141

Yeah, I have a couple things I was tinkering with on Polycat (like auto-compounding vaults) and testing out the pool function (stake Matic , get FISH). Luckily I didn't have a ton tied up in staking to get FISH. Does look rug pullish. I went on their telegram and to see the zealots there is incredible. First, insta-ban if you mention a rugpull, second people screaming that this is a good thing for the token because it will let them buy more cheap.....

I suspect we're seeing a dead cat bounce on it, wouldn't surprise me to see it continue it's plummet tomorrow.

• 1Like

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
I don't think Polycat is a rugpull, it's just the nature of these farms. The native tokens on 99% of these farms have no use case besides to sell. FISH is no longer farmable here in a couple weeks so people (including myself) sold their FISH. They said they are moving to a governance program and hinted at a new coin but really haven't given much details about what that involves.

• 1Like