Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Looks like it might be breaking out, this dude just tweeted about it:

• 1Worf
  • 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Told the wife I found some coins that seem like a huge scam, so I bought into one: https://app.fairtokenproject.com/

Lots of these meme coins have reflections, where when anyone trades the coin a portion is cut from that trade and given back to holders. These have reflections in ETH, so I'm accruing ETH just by holding these coins. I've got about 0.3% of $DIAMND right now, it's accrued 0.04 ETH since last night.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Told the wife I found some coins that seem like a huge scam, so I bought into one: https://app.fairtokenproject.com/

Lots of these meme coins have reflections, where when anyone trades the coin a portion is cut from that trade and given back to holders. These have reflections in ETH, so I'm accruing ETH just by holding these coins. I've got about 0.3% of $DIAMND right now, it's accrued 0.04 ETH since last night.
from a value standpoint that seems like a really good deal.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Found this today and thought it was worth sharing. Site tracks various investments and currencies priced in Bitcoin.

It all trends toward 0 on longer timescales.

1626642223537.png

1626642453449.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
from a value standpoint that seems like a really good deal.

Right? I'm still trying to figure out how they're doing it because it seems like such a huge scam despite the fact that I've verified I can withdraw the ETH already, but I guess the lesson I've learned here is that the scammier it seems, the more likely it is to have people buy into it - which helps explain BTC price tbh.

EDIT: 290 billion tokens gave me .071 ETH over the last 24 hours and is based on trading volume.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right? I'm still trying to figure out how they're doing it because it seems like such a huge scam despite the fact that I've verified I can withdraw the ETH already, but I guess the lesson I've learned here is that the scammier it seems, the more likely it is to have people buy into it - which helps explain BTC price tbh.

EDIT: 290 billion tokens gave me .071 ETH over the last 24 hours and is based on trading volume.

I literally do not understand this coin you are talking about or how you got it….but id say take the win and transfer that shit.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only really fuck around with Uniswap these days, so that's where everything is, just load up dextools and search for the ticker: DEXTools.io

Chart looks so good on top of these ETH reflections, perfecto.

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I only really fuck around with Uniswap these days, so that's where everything is, just load up dextools and search for the ticker: DEXTools.io

Chart looks so good on top of these ETH reflections, perfecto.

Screenshot brah.

• 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can use Uniswap (trustless, permissionless) to swap between two ERC-20 tokens. Some meme ERC-20 tokens have rules in place where say 10% of the transaction gets "taxed" and redistributed, usually to a burn address and to token holders in proportional amounts, which is usually used to drive some sort of deflationary tokenomics factor for why you should buy this meme coin -- just wait and it's programmed that you'll get your money back eventually. This ERC-20 token has rules that allow it to collect and redistribute ETH from transactions, and I'm not quite sure how. There might be some sort of buyback mechanic at play, and the tax on this one is pretty steep, but shoot the gains are fuckin real and I'm a total Uniswamp degen now.

EDIT: Another thing this project is doing is using Flashbots to circumvent broadcasting transactions to the network, so if you'll recall that frontrunning example I showed a bit back you won't see that on these charts. That also means the volume on this is much more "real" than a lot of these other meme coins that get frontrun on just about every transaction.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Casey's last few video's are very down on the future of crypto.
Specifically, she's extremely negative on Tether. house of cards, built on shady as fuck Tether. "tether accounts for over 50% of Bitcoins growth in the last bullrun. but is not backed by any real money."

• 2Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Casey's last few video's are very down on the future of crypto.
Specifically, she's extremely negative on Tether. house of cards, built on shady as fuck Tether. "tether accounts for over 50% of Bitcoins growth in the last bullrun. but is not backed by any real money."

These are pretty much must-see for anyone in crypto. Great vids.

Also, you missed a really important distinction. She is very much down on the "short term" future of crypto and still very bullish about the long-term future.

Jive Turkey

Karen
This slow bitcoin bleed reminds me of the technique I used to steal from my parents' liquor cabinet in high school

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider