Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, there's a lot of crypto twitter people involved in this one, whitepaper being reviewed now which should help lend an air of legitimacy to the project that $MM doesn't really have. Couple of huge whales though.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
stuff just going sideways and bouncing around, no real news, some random shitcoin pumps like always. idk

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Blazing Heat Wave GIF

I don’t know what will kill me first, the heat or muh doge loss.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
BTC down around 30k is what happened.

Also, nobody wants to place a big bet one way or the other because all the indicators are saying "A big move is coming" but simultaneously saying "We don't know which WAY that big move will go"

The trader who's analysis I trust most still does his analysis, but then also tells everybody he's not actively trading the market at all right now.
The top Altcoin analyst I follow openly states they have pulled back into stablecoins as until BTC decides where it's going nothing in the altcoin space is stable enough to justify the investment from a risk/reward standpoint.

I'm just "accumulating dry powder" right now and not even DCA'ing in this month as my instinctual inner asshole is saying "Oh yeah. BTC is going into the mid 20's, and ETH will dip to around 1500 a coin"

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also, nobody wants to place a big bet one way or the other because all the indicators are saying "A big move is coming" but simultaneously saying "We don't know which WAY that big move will go"

The trader who's analysis I trust most still does his analysis, but then also tells everybody he's not actively trading the market at all right now.
The top Altcoin analyst I follow openly states they have pulled back into stablecoins as until BTC decides where it's going nothing in the altcoin space is stable enough to justify the investment from a risk/reward standpoint.

I'm just "accumulating dry powder" right now and not even DCA'ing in this month as my instinctual inner asshole is saying "Oh yeah. BTC is going into the mid 20's, and ETH will dip to around 1500 a coin"
We see this alot in the investing thread. Posts go crazy when things are popping and then grind to a halt when things turn red.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
We see this alot in the investing thread. Posts go crazy when things are popping and then grind to a halt when things turn red.
I'd say it's probably a bit more tied to action than red or green. People get in a frenzy when shit tanks too. Year to date, GM stock has been a better and more exciting investment than BTC, though and especially these last few months. I think the relative stagnation the past couple months of cryptos isn't helping things. Expect there to be more excitement when the next stim checks come and all the zoomers can throw their money in the fire at the same time.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BRIEF-Coinbase Says Clover Finance Is Launching On Coinbase Pro

BRIEF-Coinbase Says Clover Finance Is Launching On Coinbase Pro​

REUTERS 2:56 PM ET 7/15/2021

July 15 (Reuters) - Coinbase:

* COINBASE SAYS CLOVER FINANCE (CLV) IS LAUNCHING ON COINBASE PRO

* COINBASE - STARTING IMMEDIATELY, WILL BEGIN ACCEPTING INBOUND TRANSFERS OF CLV TO COINBASE PRO Further company coverage:

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know what everyone is talking about, this meme coin shit is great. Easy 10x-100x projects all day long, tons of opportunity in the crypto market right now.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Very seriously considered it, but I just got my new rewards card and don't know if I want to switch up. That said, if there aren't any catches in the fine print it seems like a crazy good deal if you believe (like most people in this thread do) that Bitcoin is going to eventually increase exponentially in value.

Caliane

I don't know what everyone is talking about, this meme coin shit is great. Easy 10x-100x projects all day long, tons of opportunity in the crypto market right now.
I have neither the free cash, or the time to gamble on such things sadly.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im still swing trading XLM, ALGO, and VET with my longterm buy and holds still BTC and ETH. The swings are smaller for sure and lower than in the past, but they still swing pretty solid on a daily/weekly basis