Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Womp womp. Should have listened to my gut. Not worried that it will get back above 3k, but looking like I might have to wait a bit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They've released no details yet. Tom's hardware figured it out from the name of a panel at a conference and a comment made by Intel's lead architect. As I understand it the ASIC being developed is confirmed... and thats about it.

Here is a clip from that interview. About all the details there are atm. He specifically says its not GPU, so thats gunna be an ASIC

Raja is an absolute clown.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With the few rallies in recent weeks i debated of i should try to be margin trading some of these 10% swings, but I don't have the collateral to do that much and after last night, now I'm just frightened for my paltry $1000 that's now sitting at almost 50% down.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
im in at 1700
That seems likely to me as well. I've seen a couple of people who post on tradingview saying we're going all the way back to 600, but I don't think that's likely.

Personally I just wish I followed my instincts to sell at 4600. Though I probably would have bought back in in the mid 3K's, and then resold so... eh whatever.

EDIT (1:45PM PST): LOOK OUT BELOW! ETH blown through 2600 with free air to at least 2400 I think. If it goes through there, ~2K and then ~1700 are the next supports. BTC likely headed for 30K. I've seen theories that crypto is tracking stonks because people are pulling money out of crypto to give liquidity to the indexes, which sounds plausible, but then where is it all going? Straight to the dollar? No idea if that's what's really going on though.

Last edited:

Lightning Fast
My read on things: we're in for tough sailing until at least mid-Feb. Keep an eye on alt-coin projects that weather the storm without losing a disproportionate amount of value relative to ETH. New(ish) projects especially, because if they're new and can weather this without folding that's a very good sign they can enjoy success when ETH/BTC reverses.

The 2 like this that I've been watching carefully lately (but making no moves, glad I didn't lol) are VADER and BTRFLY. I make no claims about their viability or goals, just their potential to ride a wave and make some scratch. BTRFLY especially is interesting as a play for when the market stabilizes IMO, but I've been burned before too. Running a liquidity pool calculation especially was returning crazy numbers due to BTRFLY's huge volume numbers, but not crazy enough to offset this downturn we're in which is why I didn't pull the trigger.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bitcoin Doge GIF by Zion

• 1Worf

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
NFT, everyone is doing it, even twitter

I have long changed my twitter picture to a Steve Aoki ape that he purchased for 1,300 ETH. At the time I think it was around $4.2m.

My twitter profile picture has lost so much value i'm not sure what to do!!!!!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lightning Fast
What’s your estimated purchase point for ETH?
It's tracking the market overall pretty hard, and what I'm seeing is the market continuing to drop on Monday - Wednesday, though there could be some cat bounces too, who knows? With that in mind, and our current price, I'd look at 2300 on Monday and failing that level 2000, and failing THAT level 1700.

Much lower than 1700 and we're off the map: there be monsters!

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This shit's all going to zero. But at 0 dollars think of how cheap the gas fees will be.

• 1Blown
  • 1Worf

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Nobody knows anything. Markets could keep tanking... or not.

Good time to start looking for an entry imo, especially if you are ok holding long.
Agreed, but even if you flip it, it’s so cyclical that if you can get in at a decent price for BTC or ETH you can obviously exit for a decent gain.

I play the long game myself.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I should just take off and sell all my ETH from orbit. It's the only way to fix everything.

Edit: I did it, but it probably won't accomplish much.

MATIC at 1.60 right now is a pretty good long-term buy, probably a lot better than ETH's price point, who knows though.

Gonna see what everything looks like on Monday afternoon before I buy back in.

Last edited:
  • 1To the Moon!
  • 1Mother of God

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I can finally get in once Bitcoin hits 1$ and shib at 0.000000000056$ :galaxybrain:

• 1Galaxy Brain