Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Coinbase holds the private keys to what ever coin was deposited with them at the time of the fork and have stated they won't trade it at their site, so no wonder they are dumping it.

Only reason I said I wasn't interested in it trading it was because I figure like most alt coins it's going to be a pump and dump. If it maintains it's value for a week or so I'll probably just sell what I have for btc.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I bought in at $2500 and I am waiting to sell a small portion any time from $4500+.

I'm still mining with free electricity at work. I bought some after it hit $1k. Part of me thinks that if it hits $5k that there is potential to go to $10k but probably not for at least another year.

I'll probably sell the ones I bought when it goes to $5 and keep the ones I got mining longer term.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I try not to dwell on the past for stuff like that, I've lost out on some bitcoin and ethereum pushes. I just flip litecoins now in the $40-$50 range, but I keep some off to the side just in case while they're cheap.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Every one of my colleagues bought into bitcoin at like the 2k-2500 range except me because I just can't fathom the valuation and now they are reminding me on a hourly basis now =(

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am bailing for a bit the minute I can pull $4k out, I have some alerts set up to ping me when it happens.

Then going to wait for a deep slump.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
A lot of cryptos dropped yeah, they inflated pretty high over the weekend then dropped. Back to flipping!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I sold at $4600 and if this dips low enough I will buy back in.

I made $1500 profit in a month of doing nothing. Not insane money but hey not bad.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I sold at $4600 and if this dips low enough I will buy back in.

I made $1500 profit in a month of doing nothing. Not insane money but hey not bad.
down to $3600 as of this post. (down $1k in a week)

I had sold when it hit $3k before it dove to $1,800 and never got back in... wanted to buy in again this month, but now Im in waiting mode. I'm very pessimistic with crypto right now. Too reminiscent of the tech bubble in 2000.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I haven't sold any. I think it if goes to $2k I might buy some. I've seen a lot of negative articles about bitcoin lately but those seem to come in waves. Almost as if someone is trying to manipulate the market.
I'm also still mining, free electricity at work makes that easy. I don't earn shit but it all adds up.