Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not a bad time for a slide... wish it would hold on until some home equity frees up next week! (assuming that everything closes on time which who the fuck knows b/c no one will say anything)

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I bought back in at 1.57. Missed the 1.49. I gained around 2000 coins by selling this morning and buying back in, so all good thus far.
I snagged some Matic finally at 1.52, glad it hasn’t shit the bed. Felt like I needed the stake / loan action.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Being as I'm a greedy whore I'm perfectly OK with the market getting beaten into submission until around the 2nd of next month.... Make a nice flat bottom. I'm perfectly OK with this.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
In addition to "crypto is killing the environment" articles, now I'm seeing "crypto finances terrorism" articles popping up everywhere pertaining to things like Hamas and the pipeline ransomware hack.

There's one really prominent article making the rounds today from the Chicago Sun-Times that says crypto "has no purpose besides illegal activities" and should be shut down.

Also they usually say something about kiddie pr0n being facilitated by cryptos. I mean it's getting some seriously negative coverage from the MSM as of now.

• 1Picard

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
In addition to "crypto is killing the environment" articles, now I'm seeing "crypto finances terrorism" articles popping up everywhere pertaining to things like Hamas and the pipeline ransomware hack.

There's one really prominent article making the rounds today from the Chicago Sun-Times that says crypto "has no purpose besides illegal activities" and should be shut down.

Also they usually say something about kiddie pr0n being facilitated by cryptos. I mean it's getting some seriously negative coverage from the MSM as of now.
lets bring back the "dark web" articles!

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Since I'm not selling it

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
News: "Is crypto connected to far-right domestic terror groups like the attack carried out January 6? But first, we take a look at the freedom fighters of Antifa"

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Got out of VeChain at the right time, it's .16 now. Everything's crashing besides ADA and MATIC (because they both went so through the roof beforehand that they have more padding). I guess the "crypto is destroying the environment" stuff worked.

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Cryptos have cycles too. I bought BTC at $16k before it crashed to $5k. Then I HODL’d to $32k and doubled my money.

Buy the dip. Sell the moon.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Perspective. None of this shit with Elon is going to mean a damn thing in the grand picture of the crypto market. If you are long (meaning you are holding for a year or more), you probably won't even remember this dip down the road... because there are going to be plenty more dips along the way. Whales wanting to buy in still will find ways to make the market dip so they can buy in at a good price. Maybe it's floating a rumor about taxes or an investigation, maybe it's a shitty Alpha article about why crypto sucks. Maybe a mega influencer like Elon throws some FUD out. It will be all those things- and more. But the crypto market will keep marching on and (like always), those with diamond balls and hands will end up making bank.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
MATIC resilience is insane. Been out to eat and a little downtown summer festival thing all day watching prices on my phone. Can’t believe it actually got back up to $1.75. Since I’m not on Binance anymore I can’t trade from my phone, but sheeeeit. I probably would have been tempted to sell that and rebuy again for a few thousand more coins.

If BTC and ETH blow up in a couple of days to the positive I think it’s gonna skyrocket past $2.