Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
MATIC new all time high. 🇺🇸

Volatility, wut?

edit:

I’m crazy close to having house money to buy a round 32 ETH. 😬 it’s so tempting but I think MATIC is going to multiply my money more this year

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

Volatility, wut?

edit:

I’m crazy close to having house money to buy a round 32 ETH. 😬 it’s so tempting but I think MATIC is going to multiply my money more this year

Jackie’s propensity to make money makes me wanna double my MATIC bet.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Jackie’s propensity to make money makes me wanna double my MATIC bet.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results!

But hot damn.

matic.jpg

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't be surprised to see Ethereum scaling solutions be the next big thing this cycle, tbh. Lots of new rollups are coming out this summer with obvious product fit in a high gas-fee Ethereum environment.

• 2Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't be surprised to see Ethereum scaling solutions be the next big thing this cycle, tbh. Lots of new rollups are coming out this summer with obvious product fit in a high gas-fee Ethereum environment.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with Polygon at least for the rest of this year. Ethereum is the play long term, but I think there's more explosive growth here for the time being on this momentum. It's performed exceptionally well even during market distress.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Polygon is essentially an Ethereum scaling solution -- I mean, it's definitely trying to be more than that, but at the end of the day it's a MoreVP chain with substantial Ethereum bridges. It's not a bad play at all in this environment.

• 1Like
  • 1Diamond Hands

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I did some Rajaahing of my own 2 weeks ago

Feeling really retarded this month on top of the 2K I poofed

1621312497662.png

• 1Solidarity

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

View attachment 354387
I was up $55k, down to $35, back to $50, back to $40, etc...still overall way up...but a few misses on trying to time the market. I've been lucky and have managed to nab some reasonably decent sell the tops buy the bottoms lately, but in general, it really does make more sense (and is less stressful) to just leave shit alone once you buy it. Only exception would be if, say, all indications a new bear market are starting or something, and then it's a matter of not being the last person holding the bag...but year over year if you hold you're still going to make out positive.

I think there is some intelligent gaming of things to be done, but it all entails a bit of luck and an inordinate amount of time.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I’m betting Matic hits 5 dollars in 2 weeks. I just took out a 80k student loan for Racial Justice in Fast Food Management to bet the house on it

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2To the Moon!
Reactions: 3 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’m betting Matic hits 5 dollars in 2 weeks. I just took out a 80k student loan for Racial Justice in Fast Food Management to bet the house on it
Oh you got your seed money from the same place as me! assalamu alaikum!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Volatility, wut?

edit:

Eth is stable and reliable, but it usually doesm't have the leaps that other things do. Usually. MATIC, VET, MANA etc all had huge gains during times when Eth wasn't moving much. However I like MATIC because it bounces off of Eth and they should in theory go up together.

Note: I considered selling MATIC yesterday to buy back in on the next dip, and...didn't. Whew.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 354387

What broker/app is that? My version of Binance doesn't show me fees, I have to figure them out based on how much actually moves compared to the intended amount. Usually fees are in the single-digit dollars.

It isn't all good in my hood. When MATIC shot up to $1.70 and Eth shot down to $3400, I moved 10% MATIC to Eth to get it while it was hot kind of thing. Then MATIC shot up more and Eth hasn't moved since. So that's kind of funny.

Tough part is going to be figuring out when to add more MATIC. I guess I'll DCA rather than putting in a larger amount, since that tends to go poorly.