Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm just saying it's clearly on a big run. The chances of you throwing your money in at the exact time it tanks are relatively low. As long as you're monitoring it closely, it feels like the upside outweighs the risk

As long as I can make that bet w your money and not mine I'm down!

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
oh you aren't using the same 'fuck it, lets see what happens' method I am?
But fair, I see where you're coming from. Also I still have no idea what I'm doing.

But even given your graph and the obvious thought you've put into your get in/get out, there must be a point where you concede that your back-in point is no longer realistic and you either get back in soon or miss the boat, no?

The boat is gone. It's on a rocket. It's exited the upper atmosphere. It's orbiting the moon. It's on its way to the sun.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
There's nothing but air back down to .00004320.

1635368152171.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Well fuck, you know who is prolly about to show up again

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Wtf is this nonsense. Its at 84 for me and the site works.

Will Shiba Inu be a good boi and lose another 0 this week!?

Low, the alt craze hath begun. Pick your horse.

I made my tendies on SHIB and don't feel bad bc this is pure manipulation, lol. If SHIB had actual real world applications I'd feel differently.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's funny because a few days ago my mom told me I should "check out this Shiba Inu coin that everybody seems to like" and it was .000027 IIRC. I didn't go for it because I didn't know anything about it, struck me as another meme coin that I'd end up losing money on. Next time I looked it was .000038 and it was like oh man, I guess I should have gotten it, too late now. A couple days later I see it at .000050 or so and it's like oh man, I shoulda gone for it anyway, but yeah, it's too late now. I check today and it's like .000080 or something.

If I actually go for it this time, it will immediately plummet. Watch. But if I don't, the cycle continues.

There's nothing but air below where it is now, indeed. It rocketed too fast to have any kind of resistance point. I'm going to wait and see. Being in USD seems like the play right now...aside from Shiba spinning around the moon at high speed. MANA's pretty much doing nothing for me so far, but I've only been back in it for like 15 hours. I'll hang on until it's clear that alts are about to start dropping.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well this is fun, had bought back in to Shib when it was down to .00072 or something and tried to sell at .00084 again, order looked like it went through but now it just says "holds on orders."

Wow, awesome, guess I'll just sit here and watch my potential money disappear. (coinbase pro)

• 1RAGE
  • 1WTF

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well apparently it's not just me, lots of posts on the coinbase subreddit about holds on orders that you can't even cancel.

GG Robinho...err Coinbase!

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
Shit is silly my 1k is now closing in on 10K in like 3 weeks. The struggle between degenerate me and sane me is real. Degenerate me has the upper hand at the monent.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Holding over 20m SHIB. Up 500% and no plans to sell until .10 minimum. It will take years sure but a lot of people are burning shib everyday. Shibburn millions every hour. Eventually the massive numbers will come down.

• 1To the Moon!
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Low, the alt craze hath begun. Pick your horse.

I made my tendies on SHIB and don't feel bad bc this is pure manipulation, lol. If SHIB had actual real world applications I'd feel differently.
Well....in France some retail.stores are taking it.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
well they can take a lot because there are 1 quadrillion coins!

1,000,000,000,000,000​

True but a lot are being burned and have been burned. Apparently there is even a Spotify radiostation and the.more listeners they get they will burn SHIB unt it reaches .01. Lots of crazy stuff like that. It will take years but this is like a public money supply where you know the total from the start and it is all available. Not mined like BTC.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Holding over 20m SHIB. Up 500% and no plans to sell until .10 minimum. It will take years sure but a lot of people are burning shib everyday. Shibburn millions every hour. Eventually the massive numbers will come down.

Wait...what's the deal w SHIB getting burned?? How and why or is it just people being retarded and killing wallets?

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Wait...what's the deal w SHIB getting burned?? How and why or is it just people being retarded and killing wallets?
Apparently over 410 Trillion Shib has been burned by the guy that made Etherium coin since he was gifted almost half. So of the 1 Quadrillion, about a bit over half remains and people are burning on their own (I wouldn't) but people are.

Last edited: