Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
11/1 came and went with no RH announcement for Shiba. I don't think anyone actually knows what's gonna happen with Shiba short-term and I think it's gonna drop quite a bit now that 11/1 turned out to be nothing. Been worried about bag-holding for the past week and I think I was right. I hope people's confidence in it turns out to be correct at some point but I have a sinking feeling it peaked already Doge-style. I set a sell order for 7450, if it even gets that high again.

(Now that I set a sell order, get ready for it to moon)

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
LRC just spiked to 1.84 from .54 on Oct 30th. WSB seems to be on the train now, but it's already dropped back to 1.55 as everyone sold.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
New ATHs for Eth & DOT. For LRC, that's because there have been rumours since end of last week I believe about them providing the backbone for GME's upcoming NFT marketplace.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
11/1 came and went with no RH announcement for Shiba. I don't think anyone actually knows what's gonna happen with Shiba short-term and I think it's gonna drop quite a bit now that 11/1 turned out to be nothing. Been worried about bag-holding for the past week and I think I was right. I hope people's confidence in it turns out to be correct at some point but I have a sinking feeling it peaked already Doge-style. I set a sell order for 7450, if it even gets that high again.

(Now that I set a sell order, get ready for it to moon)
what was the importance of 11/1?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Yea. But I also think RH putting it on when some hypothetical date that means something really doesn't mean something. They will put it on due to the fees they will make from the volume.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
L O L So this squidcoin was the most obvious bullshit scam ever;

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'd like to bail on SHIB myself. I'll monitor it over the next few days. My luck this month has been so godawful that I'm not sure I want to be in anything except USD until we see the next big dip. Rather just get out and de-stress for a while. It can moon an hour after I sell if it wants, IDC.

As a worst case scenario, I suspect that the $5B guy is going to slow-bleed his account so as to not crash the value. If that's the case, all of those 10m transactions or however much it is are likely going to continue and contribute to the overall descent.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
zoomer pog buyers;

1635919004308.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

in english?

on the shib.
Honestly, I was thinking this was a good time to buy..

it bounced off .000061 3 times in the last 6 days. So, a good chance it will again. btc/eth still seem to be cycling. so another shib cycle is likely imho.
if it fails .000061 then yeah, nothing stopping it till .000035, or .000025.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
in english?

on the shib.

it bounced off .000061 3 times in the last 6 days. So, a good chance it will again. btc/eth still seem to be cycling. so another shib cycle is likely imho.
Zoomer pog collector is saying that $8000 shiba buy is the greatest trade off all time. Lumma is saying actually there was this trade called the Louisiana purchase that was much better but zoomer pog collector thinks he is an idiot and the shiba buy is better.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
in english?

on the shib.

As soon as I saw that wallet active and it wasn't burning SHIB I was out of there!

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user