Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I bought some Algo from Coinbase Pro, moved it to Gate.IO, swapped that for USDT. Then swapped that for some Floki.

I imagine I lost some on the swapping & so on, but negligible gas fees - talking 0.001 Algo, which is less than one cent.

WOW! Way to recommend an exchange that literally takes the entire investment on withdrawel. Last time I listen to your fucking dumb ass. Arden Arden don't fucking do this shit.

Capture.jpg

• 1Rustled
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was hoping Robinhood would list Shiba and I could just throw the money I have lingering there in it.

But that's looking unlikely, so I'm thinking ETH. Like you though, I don't think buying at close to $5k seems prudent.
I've just been cost value averaging and buying ~$300/month. $200 in Eth and $100 in BTC every month since February.

It's done pretty well for me so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
This alt rally is def a bit of what I was waiting for. xlm probably should be gone 100%.
use case for matic seems good... but ive lost money on it..

I'll HODL your Matic if you can. It pumps either 1/2 days, a week, or 2 weeks after ETH hits a new local high - can easily see this on the charts for them.

This is what I am doing with mine.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'll HODL your Matic if you can. It pumps either 1/2 days, a week, or 2 weeks after ETH hits a new local high - can easily see this on the charts for them.

This is what I am doing with mine.

You gonna respond to your previous shitty advice?

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
You gonna respond to your previous shitty advice?
Which one?

Edit - If it was about buying Floki from Gate.IO, then all I outlined was a cheaper method in acquiring it rather than the usual ETH Dex's which you seemed happy about. Never tried & not going to try move it to a wallet, will just sell it on there in a few months.

Last edited:
  • 1EyeRoll

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Doctor of mine who's a big crypto guy says that XRP is what he's doing now. Apparently after the lawsuit, the price tanked so he's been able to get quite a bit of it, and now it's going up.

Not sure how credible of intel this is, but said guy has a track record of getting it right on crypto.

• 1Worf

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
naw man, what's coming is the era of reflection tokens, where you get paid to simply hodl. safemoon was a prototype, now more polished stuff is pouring out paying in stablecoins.

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
Doctor of mine who's a big crypto guy says that XRP is what he's doing now. Apparently after the lawsuit, the price tanked so he's been able to get quite a bit of it, and now it's going up.

Not sure how credible of intel this is, but said guy has a track record of getting it right on crypto.

have a buddy who has been in on crypto for a long time and has over a million worth already. He’s in the same boat at your doctor as far as XRP goes.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So what kind of tax liability is there worth crypto off coin base. Is it subject to like stocks where i thought there was higher tax for holding less than a year? Yolo and hope you don't get audited?

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So what kind of tax liability is there worth crypto off coin base. Is it subject to like stocks where i thought there was higher tax for holding less than a year? Yolo and hope you don't get audited?
Same as stocks. Less than a year is short term capital gains, taxed at your income bracket. Over a year is long-term capital gain, generally 15%

• 1Like

Caliane

I did dump my xlm this morning, and decided to get more matic.
so yeah. sold one doing well, for one doing poor. lol.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did dump my xlm this morning, and decided to get more matic.
so yeah. sold one doing well, for one doing poor. lol.

As long as you think the one doing poorly is going to eventually do well, then that's exactly what you should be doing.