Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Well it is nice watching my 40,000 TRUs go to the moon, but realistically I'll just sit here and watch it crash back down.
It’ll go up, it’ll go down. I’ve got 80,000 and I’m not gonna do anything with them. Hopefully it’ll hit a few dollars in the next several years.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It’ll go up, it’ll go down. I’ve got 80,000 and I’m not gonna do anything with them. Hopefully it’ll hit a few dollars in the next several years.

yeah I was trying to comb back through my Etherscan stuff to figure out what my buy in was. Entirely too difficult. But it looks like originally I started 8k or so around 200 days ago? And mostly I've had it sitting in LP on the 1% ETH<>TRU exchange.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I had a dream last night that ETH hit 7.2k in the near future.

I don't think that means anything but just putting that out there.

• 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>

You sound like the news feed on my phone. It's been saying 10k by christmas for months.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Dats a chunk of truebit. Quite a deal at 50 cents if you're one of the companies paying people in truebit. Versus the mint price.
RDT_20211124_1119528949587583913949715.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The biggest issue for me with this run is TRU's decoupling, I guess you call it (if it ever really was), from ETH. The additional amount that I had was a 50/50 split in my LP of about $4k TRU: $4k ETH. With this run it has bottomed out and continued to drop out of the MIN LP price. So all my extra $4k TRU is now 100% ETH and I'm not in the window to make returns. The majority amount is still sitting in my wallet, but even with the good news it is easy to look at "problems" and focus on them instead.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well it is nice watching my 40,000 TRUs go to the moon, but realistically I'll just sit here and watch it crash back down.

It's hilarious how I had TRU, MATIC, and Mana for months with little action and since I sold them they've 2x, 2x, and 6x'd.

Then again I also had VeChain and it hasn't gone up since I sold.

And on the flipside SHIB, the thing I have now, is down about 35% now in the same timeframe that those others mooned. Just absolutely faceplanted.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's hilarious how I had TRU, MATIC, and Mana for months with little action and since I sold them they've 2x, 2x, and 6x'd.

Then again I also had VeChain and it hasn't gone up since I sold.

And on the flipside SHIB, the thing I have now, is down about 35% now in the same timeframe that those others mooned. Just absolutely faceplanted.
Rule 1:

Whatever Rajaah does do the EXACT opposite without hesitation.

There aren't any other rules.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Going by the previous two cycles, I think SHIB will rebound by April, how soon depends on RH implementing it or Amazon taking it as payments...or it might just bound up regardless.

My concern is that by the time it rebounds, I'll be so glad to just recoup my losses that I'll get out of it too soon and it'll have all been for nothing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Anyone trying to swap TRU to ETH on uniswap at this price? What slippage are you using? Why do I have to pay them $30-35 to fucking use my token?

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone trying to swap TRU to ETH on uniswap at this price? What slippage are you using? Why do I have to pay them $30-35 to fucking use my token?

Why are you swapping TRU to ETH out of curiosity? Trying to sell off your TRU?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Why are you swapping TRU to ETH out of curiosity? Trying to sell off your TRU?
Was debating it, figuring it's going to eventually crash back down to sub 30 cents like it has many times before. At any rate as long as you're swapping on the ETH chain does it really make any sense to swap to anything else?

• 1Paper Hands

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was debating it, figuring it's going to eventually crash back down to sub 30 cents like it has many times before. At any rate as long as you're swapping on the ETH chain does it really make any sense to swap to anything else?

It depends on your goal, but if your intent is to sell soon, sure ETH seems like the best option. Between taxes and transaction fees, it just seems so inefficient to try and swing trade with something like TRU. And if you aren't swing trading I'm not sure why you wouldn't just hold onto it. We aren't anywhere near peak for something like TRU.

Personally, I see TRU as a "3rd gen" coin. IMO we are still pretty early for ETH. Institutions are just now starting to wrap their head around it. We are definitely early for layer 2 stuff like Matic, which is like a 2nd gen coin. And stuff like TRU (3rd gen) is still way off the radar. Jackie's estimate of "a few dollars in a few years" seems conservative and very realistic.

But everyone has their own reasons for selling, so I'm not second guessing you or anything. I've noted a bunch of times before I'm long on all crypto, but not everyone is.

• 1Worf

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
2 former Wallstreet brokers and CSO for Blockstream talking about the El Salvador Bitcoin Volcano Bond. These guys are insiders on the deal and go into quite a bit of detail about how it happened, and what it means. Live now, I've found it super interesting. Implications from this could be enormous if they actually pull it off. Crazy times.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I'd be eyeing 10k for sooner then later. I would target that for where eth "should" be.
but, in terms of looking at patterns. a 50% gain over about 2 months, has happened repeatedly over the last year, after macd signal/hist conditions, coming off a correction like we just had. so yeah. 6k+ end of year ish very likely.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm doing a big SHIB buy tomorrow and another next Friday to buy the dip.

Your money is gone

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought this slide was over. but not so sure anymore.

bounced off the 50day repeatedly. I thought the MACD was at its tipping point, and about to cross back over the signal. but, it didn't. it dropped down again. so, appears to be mirroring the larger corrections like in sept-0ct. so, theres a good chance we are going to drop down to 100day soon. which would be about 3780.
eth1.jpg