Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
MATIC continues to be pretty resilient in the times of the more significant BTC --> ETH --> ALT dips. up almost 50% in the 30day compared to eth / btc being down 10-15%+ and the majority of alts down 20-30%+.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
MATIC continues to be pretty resilient in the times of the more significant BTC --> ETH --> ALT dips. up almost 50% in the 30day compared to eth / btc being down 10-15%+ and the majority of alts down 20-30%+.

Makes sense. They've had lots of big news recently and lots of people are using this dip to buy in.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, MATIC has been pretty resilient, and QUICK only gave back half it's unnatural surge of gains so I'm moderately happy.

With that said ETH and BTC need to get back in gear since the market definitely still follows those two.

Caliane

eth and btc failing to break any upward barriers doesn't look good.
Eth is on a downward trend with its moving average in all but 200day. its hovering between 100 and 200 day average. Im inclined to think it will drop to its 200 day sooner then later.

I think new year is actually going to pump them a bit though.

the polygon hack isn't good news. took them a month to admit it.
r/cryptocurrency discussion of it.

100k btc, 6-10k Eth any day now... any day...

2022 hopium.
2021's explosion should result in a massive increase in blockchain projects. look at all the nft talk in gaming. I do still expect a meteoric rise year to year.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yo dawg, we herd you don't like crypto trojans so we just put one in the virus scanner so you can mine while you scan.

• 2WTF
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Get that LGBTQ+++ crypto while it's hot!

Dump Pump GIF by eToro

• 1Clown World

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Daily reminder you are mentally retarded if you think NFTs are anything more than a scam for grifters to make money off of;

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Anyone else seeing this Vader coin lately? I read the white paper and it seems like they have some good things going regarding their native stablecoin, assuming I understand it correctly.

Other than that though, the chart for it lately looks very good where everything else I've been tracking has had pretty much a shit month of December.

Link:

fris

Vyemm Raider
sorry if this has been answered before, search failed me if so

i have a small amount of coins on Binance (not Binance.us). i tried to log in and saw that they don't let those outside the US log in. So i tried to setup a Binance.US account and got denied cause i'm in texas.

how do I get access to whatever I had in my account?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

i have a small amount of coins on Binance (not Binance.us). i tried to log in and saw that they don't let those outside the US log in. So i tried to setup a Binance.US account and got denied cause i'm in texas.

Social Media Money GIF by PEEKASSO

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

You try using a vpn?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider

Yep, use a VPN and then transfer the coins to something you can easily access….or just usea VPN

• 1Like

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
i mined/bought btc in 2010, sold it fast thought it was a scam. well not a scam, but just it never made sense as a currency (and still doesn't)
probably posted about it here, maybe it's lost in the old forums, but definitely posted how I thought btc didn't make sense... still think that, but can see it's value as an 'energy index' and the branding value it has taken now
obviously smart contracts, ETH and all the dapps/networks being built on top of them have immense value and futures, I was slow to get onboard because of btc ideas

rinthea

Trakanon Raider
lol, exactly.

They're trying to sell the metaverse to normies while all us people who've been living on the internet for the past 20 years are like 'been there, done that, got the achievement points, it sucked.'
every day it's getting easier and easier to trick normies
they have phones that track 100's of 1000's of datapoints that get fed into AI
working out when they need new shoes because of changes int heir gait from the gyroscopter in their phones is so yesterday
today it's all about fucking their heads up psychologically so they'll do whatever is desired, whenever wherever, forever and ever
we went through the metaverse when it was just a whole heap of us filling it with bears to kill
they're going through it when every single thing is uniquely optimized at an individual level to their weaknesses by AI
they are going to live in the metaverse and not come out
you thought you had it bad with an EQ addiction
the horrors that todays normies are going to suffer would make Lovecraft shudder

• 1Like