Black Adam (2021)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
2.38 star(s) Rating: 2.38/5 8 Votes
Title: Black Adam (2021)

Genre: Action, Fantasy

Director: Jaume Collet-Serra

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Djimon Hounsou

Release: 2021-12-22

Plot: A spin-off from 'Shazam!' centering on the film's anti-hero, Black Adam.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The Rock dropped something big on Twitter today. Here's going DC. Oh well.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I mean it is pretty good casting tbh
And he's been chasing it for awhile. So good on him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I like the casting for it, I think he will do well with the role. Looking forward to the movie.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are they going to allow Black Adam to kill millions of people? Doubt it.

Other than that, great casting of course. Hope its written well.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't aware this was in doubt? He's been cast as Black Adam for at least a year, I'm certain. There was even speculation as to whether or not he might show up in the Shazam post-credits scene. They just didn't have a set release date until yesterday.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Spotlight
Reactions: 3 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't aware this was in doubt? He's been cast as Black Adam for at least a year, I'm certain. There was even speculation as to whether or not he might show up in the Shazam post-credits scene. They just didn't have a set release date until yesterday.

Yeah his tweet annoucing his casting was in september of 2014 (even before they announced Momoa as Aquaman). There may have been moments where the project was in doubt? but I dont know, he was speculated for BvS, Justice League and Shazam, but now we have a date of when we are gonna see him as Black Adam

Xevy

Log Wizard

Wiki said he was attached in 2009 (lul) to a Black Adam they were scripting and then canceled. So then in 2014 they basically fired up a new Black Adam script and he was still confirmed for the role basically.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Here we go.

.......The Rock speaks; "I've been waiting for this moment...". Me;
giphy.gif

now to watch the rest of the trailer.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Eeeeehhhh....I like the rock. I want this to be good. I had hoped the rock would do Lobo.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Wonder how much of the movie is going to be in the ancient setting, because I'm getting heavy-duty Scorpion King vibes here.

• 1Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database