Black Desert

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you've been wanting to change your main, like, legit change it, now is the time.

14 days of guild buffs which include weapon exchange coupons, health/breath/strength exchange, combat/skill exp exchange, and most of all, an inventory/weight exchange coupon.

Do they have timers on them? I dont mind logging in to get them and save them. But tired of stuff having timers.

Molten Core Raider
They probably will as I believe they always have in the past. The weapon exchange coupons never have had timers on them, but the skill/str/breath etc swaps have been timed in the past. The skill, exp, stat exchange coupons wont be given out until the last couple days so wont know for sure til then, but I wouldnt hold my breath on them being permanent.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Is there even a point to the coupons any more unless you're trying to change a level 64+ or something? You can get 62 and more than enough inventory slots just from spending a few hours on a season server and weight is pretty meaningless because of all the free fairies and horse stacking. Weapon coupons can be gotten each season, too, and 63 is not a massive grind either.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Combat/skill and inventory/weight expire July 26. The weapons and health/breath/strength don't have an expiration.

Ah yeah, then no real reason for me to do it. All my characters are in the season level range 61-63. And each season gives you enough juice to get everything to 30 with extras(which I have saved). Weight would be the only thing that is tempting, mainly from my first valk that I started at launch, as it has all the extra weight bought over the time I played, before seasons was a thing. But it expires, so pointless. And I have a few weapon exchange coupons banked, but again, I really only play seasons, so not really used at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is there even a point to the coupons any more unless you're trying to change a level 64+ or something? You can get 62 and more than enough inventory slots just from spending a few hours on a season server and weight is pretty meaningless because of all the free fairies and horse stacking. Weapon coupons can be gotten each season, too, and 63 is not a massive grind either.
The weight is the big one to me.

Like I bought a bunch of weight on a zerker that I probably have no intentions of playing. Although, I honestly don't know what I'd put it on instead.

But I'm sure there's someone out there that changed their main and wants to dump all that stuff on it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
They're doing their summer festa livestream in an hour and a half, we should be getting a J hammer soon after.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They're going fucking all out for this, goddamn. Buyable infinite pots, free T9 horse, T10 Doom, arch map + traveler's map on separate cooldowns(fucking finally!), new region, new grind zones, new end game shit...crazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hmm, I guess I should probably put in the time to at least log in for these rewards and challenge stuff even tho my itch to play again hasn't hit yet.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really nice, the free T9 is a surprise, but is fitting since Season characters will be able to use it. Great to see southern Mediah being released along with a msq dealing with Illezra.

The Lantern item is interesting too, though I wonder if it was a mistranslation for Calpheon Cyclops instead of Calpheon Trolls, as the Cyclops are really low lvl. Nice freebies too.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No more need to swap characters to invest energy into nodes.

Man I have been wanting that for years.

Also : Main weapon and offhand pearl outfits no longer get unequipped when using Matchlocks and Fishing Tools

Tons of good QoL.

• 1Solidarity

Molten Core Raider
Looks like good stuff, free T9 horse is definitely appreciated.

J Hammer and crons gave me two more PEN blackstar fails...this thing is determined to stay TET forever.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Aww sheeit, j's hammer finally sent my blackstar to pen.
Yeah, I really should tap on my Guardian's blackstar so that I can tag my Lahn once season ends, but I don't think I have a stack high enough for it to matter. Isn't PEN Blackstar like 180+?

Molten Core Raider
180 is doable but you'd need some luck (it's around 3.8% success chance). If you try it, I hope your luck is better than mine, I'm clocking in at nearly 40 fails at this point with a 260 stack.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Failed both my PEN attempts for my BS Offhand. Ah well. Forever Kutum Offhand shall I be.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I really should tap on my Guardian's blackstar so that I can tag my Lahn once season ends, but I don't think I have a stack high enough for it to matter. Isn't PEN Blackstar like 180+?
Yeah, i've been doing mine on 200+ (was a 224 for the last few attempts with crons and j hammers including the one that went today). I think it was 4.62% with the 224 stack or somewhere right around there.

Was definitely shocked it went, was only probably my 8th or 9th pen bs attempt. It's getting a bit weird lately for my rng considering in spring season when I was playing I hit 2 t9 horses in like 10 total attempts (with a very small stack already in the bank for the first one of them but still). Spent basically all of my 9b silver to go for pen red nose through jetina, tho. Got it to reform 4 and just need the preorder on tri red nose to fill for the auras.

Think I might end up shelving d4 til season 1 now just so I can get all these rewards and whatnot, gotta level up a season char to get some mount skill coupons for the dream horses and then I guess I should finally do magnus for the pen piece too.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm waiting for the fail stacks we're getting with the other 2k crons from logins before attempting PEN on my blackstar. Did they say when we can turn the rocking horse into a dream horse?