Black Desert

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm waiting for the fail stacks we're getting with the other 2k crons from logins before attempting PEN on my blackstar. Did they say when we can turn the rocking horse into a dream horse?
July 5th for the rocking horse item, I believe.

What size is the FS we're getting? I hope it's at least a 150.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't really played this since launch, just rolled a guardian. Will see how this goes.

These are your best sources of info, and if you want to watch a streamer Choice probably knows more about the game than the rest, and he answer chat questions a lot.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't fixate on having to play a certain class, if one doesn't feel enjoyable to play... try another one.

And if you like berserker, just play the golden child, every other class will bounce around with balance patches but zerker seems to be exempt from this treatment.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
These are your best sources of info, and if you want to watch a streamer Choice probably knows more about the game than the rest, and he answer chat questions a lot.

Thanks, yeah gonna have to it seems. Nine million things to unlock and click on and no idea what any of them do.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its probably the biggest thing coming back after years or being new. There is just so much, its overwhelming.

Molten Core Raider
Oh god, dont tell me that. I forced my way through it to the point where I got to pick between 8 different monster stories to progress through and got the first one done. The thought of doing all that 7 more times is just not appealing. I wasnt gonna bother with it at all but there's some event thing for moon-feebled boss kills that I believe are locked behind having the story completed. I think that's just for memory fragments though and while you can never have enough, Im not sure i want to go through the slog

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The boss shit is pretty garbage rewards anyways. If you're that hard up for a debo earring, just wait for the Olun's change and they'll be on the market soon enough.

Boss blitz is basically just "passive" income in that you might get lucky, get a debo, and then list it.

I haven't touched LotML since its release other than unlocking the Magnus for it. Fuck questing and especially fuck questing I can't skip.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
You get 1 ap, 1 dp and 2 crystal slots from lotml quest, just grind it out slowly if you really can't stand it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will do it, but just watch videos on other monitor why its being done. Just turn music and dialogue all the way down.

When you say crystal slots, do you mean additional 2 crystals to each setup, or just 2 more presets?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You get 1 ap, 1 dp and 2 crystal slots from lotml quest, just grind it out slowly if you really can't stand it.
1ap/dp is whatever. But crystals is pretty big if they are actual slots and not just presets.