Black Desert

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Things have been somewhat quiet this weekend for us. We made a change last week and took over one of the channels (ValenciaE1). It took a 6 hours PvP raid to take it over, but since then we haven't been challenged yet (but look forward to the inevitable challenges in the future). When a group moves into our turf we ruck up and smash them overwhelmingly. You can imagine the kind of salt this creates.

Mediah also came out with guild boss scrolls that we've been doing. We had a tremendous amount of silver saved up that we've been blowing on them. In our regular hour long guild boss event today we got 9 liverto weapons, and the average person got half a mill in silver, 20+ stones, 5 pieces of grunil, 30 hunter seals etc.

I think things will heat up in the next few weeks when a huge chunk of the playerbase hits 55, gets geared and starts to look for some good fights.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Meanwhile my kids are off for Spring Break, I'm the guy playing afk 5 minutes an hour milking fucking cows with one character, flour with another, and making the milk teas and honey cookies for you grindy grind fuckers. No way I have any motivation to 55 right now. This game caters to every playstyle.

Reason #329 why this game is awesome.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I wish I had more time to play this game. Still have a great time when I do play.

I need to grind up again. Maybe I'll get distracted by the blades coming out in a few weeks. Starting a new job tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. Time wise.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
This is like everything I like about playing a warrior amped up to 11. Definitely looking forward to playing this
ETA never
They are supposedly releasing two classes mid april.

http://dulfy.net/2016/03/30/black-de...or-april-june/

Black Desert is planning to have major content updates in April, May and June to add in new classes, Valencia and Awakening.

According to a recent Korean press conference, Daum has released their update schedule for NA/EU version of Black Desert Online.

Blader/Plum arriving in April
Two more classes to be released in May
Valencia and Awakening update to be released in June.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
OK. I can wait until May I guess since I don't have to pay a sub fee in the meantime for not logging in.

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
Turn sound off and good to go.

Though I'm curious why there's sounds of swords clashing continuously even when she or the mobs aren't doing anything...
I think it's supposed to be like shes moving so fast that shes actually swinging multiple times but you are only able to see the final swing and the after effect. Kinda like almost every anime sword fight ever.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
85% in favour right now...what a surprise.
smile.png

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I think it's supposed to be like shes moving so fast that shes actually swinging multiple times but you are only able to see the final swing and the after effect. Kinda like almost every anime sword fight ever.
You can turn off the motion blur and camera shaking, I had the exact same issue and this solved it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So in order to get in on this game I see two options $30 and $50. Is the $50 so much more worth it than the $30? What am I actually getting for that $20 more, can someone explain?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Official pollto ask if players want Auto-Path Looping added to the game. Like... duh. It's really the only non-wrist-slitting way to level strength.
There's a easy way to do it, without using macros or some kind of 3rd party software.

Buy a house, leave it empty.

Buy a pack and go inside said house.

Open settings, then input. Re-bind move foward to numpad 8, rebind move left to numpad 4 and evasion(sprint) to numpad 0.

Now hold all three, numpad 8, 4 and 0 then hit numlock, hold numlock for a second and then release all buttons.

You will now run in circles every time your stamina bar regens and since you are inside your house you wont run off. I did it a few times over night to get my strength up.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So in order to get in on this game I see two options $30 and $50. Is the $50 so much more worth it than the $30? What am I actually getting for that $20 more, can someone explain?
IMO spend the 30 and drop 20 on 2 pets if you want to spend the whole 50, you'll be getting more value. I think you get a pet for the $50 package, but imo the rest you get isnt more of a value than the second pet. Others may disagree.

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
I prefer the 30 dollar option. Then spend 20 on two pets as suggested. They're really almost necessary since they pick up all the loots for you.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
There's a easy way to do it, without using macros or some kind of 3rd party software.

Buy a house, leave it empty.

Buy a pack and go inside said house.

Open settings, then input. Re-bind move foward to numpad 8, rebind move left to numpad 4 and evasion(sprint) to numpad 0.

Now hold all three, numpad 8, 4 and 0 then hit numlock, hold numlock for a second and then release all buttons.

You will now run in circles every time your stamina bar regens and since you are inside your house you wont run off. I did it a few times over night to get my strength up.
Seems ridiculous to add it now. As I understand it the feature is a catch up mechanic added late game, not right after it launched. If you can AFK up your STR why even have the stat there? Some people enjoy fishing, no one enjoys walking around with a pack on. Don't get the logic on adding it except to AFK fill another box on my profile personally. The game just came out here.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Seems ridiculous to add it now. As I understand it the feature is a catch up mechanic added late game, not right after it launched. If you can AFK up your STR why even have the stat there? Some people enjoy fishing, no one enjoys walking around with a pack on. Don't get the logic on adding it except to AFK fill another box on my profile personally. The game just came out here.
Agreed 100%.

As far as the $30 vs $50, I personally like the horse flute I got in the $50 package but I also dropped another $90 on pearls to get a costume, underwear, a bunch of dye, 3 pets and the 3 pearl weight limit increases. Still have like 1110 or 1190 pearls to spend at a later date too. That'll probably go to Tears or maybe i'll t2 one of my pets at some point.