Black Desert

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I guess my standards are lower. All that shit is like way out in the distance and Imma be honest here, my focus doesn't go out that far. As long as everything within, oh, say you and and that guard up ahead is rendered, that's good enough for me.
Pretty much the same for me, actually took me a while to notice what he meant since I wasn't even looking that far and off to the side on the screenshot...imagine in game.
smile.png

On a different note, I have finished crafting all the outfits. Well actually crafting the Farmer's right now...be done in about 2 hours.
smile.png

I stopped all my workers from getting me Flax, Fleece and Cotton...sent to them gather, Ash, Pine, Maple and Birch for now. I want to stock up a little on wood. I have about 2000 Tin, Lead, Copper and Iron right now sitting in the bank. I have 2 farming Potatoes for my beer supply. Also have a few gathering herbs, gonna attack Alchemy a little soon.

I'm seriously having too much fun in this game, there's so much to do. I don't think I've killed a single thing in the last 5-6 hours.
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Valdaren stop having fun and get your ass to Susan's. You need to be 55 and 300+ AP/DP by Sunday if you want to make the cut!

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bought a dog, named it Fenrir, best $10 I've ever spent. Even at level 1, I rarely have to pick up my own loot anymore, at least the way my Berzerker herd farms it seems. May want all 3 on something like a Ranger or Wiztch, but 1 seems to suit me fine.

I see PRX getting called out in chat, a lot. Mostly looks like salty losers trying to be dramafags, never a peep from anyone in PRX, stoic and suave as hell. You guys need to dish on your exploits for us casual chumps, so I can live vicariously.
Heheh, necro quote. You stole my mutt's name! Guess it isn't unique. My other mutt's name is Freki and my horse is Sleipnir. But it's all part of a theme, it fits with my account name (not Odin).

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
300+ AP/DP by Sunday if you want to make the cut!
I'm hoping you mean 300+ when combined because i'm 49 with like 62 ap 85 dp or something and if you mean 300+ in one of the stats then i'm going to cry at how bad my gear is.

Edit: Just hit 50 tonight, sitting on gift letters 3/4/5 if anyone wants to trade em.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Valdaren stop having fun and get your ass to Susan's. You need to be 55 and 300+ AP/DP by Sunday if you want to make the cut!
You're right, last night I told myself enough of this fun shit. Let's get down to business and get some level, I'm only 39 after all. I log on, feed my worker, make sure they are ready to work and I'm off to do some serious non fun shit.

I go to Calpheon, to bank, sell, get some potions to be ready for a long grind...then I see a quest and thought to myself, ok I'll get that, then while doing it, I see like 4 more that I had to pick up also...well 3 hours later I'm still in Calpheon running around doing all of these quests and having fun.

Sorry Tuco, I failed you.
frown.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm hoping you mean 300+ when combined because i'm 49 with like 62 ap 85 dp or something and if you mean 300+ in one of the stats then i'm going to cry at how bad my gear is.

Edit: Just hit 50 tonight, sitting on gift letters 3/4/5 if anyone wants to trade em.
Yeah combined.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You're right, last night I told myself enough of this fun shit. Let's get down to business and get some level, I'm only 39 after all. I log on, feed my worker, make sure they are ready to work and I'm off to do some serious non fun shit.

I go to Calpheon, to bank, sell, get some potions to be ready for a long grind...then I see a quest and thought to myself, ok I'll get that, then while doing it, I see like 4 more that I had to pick up also...well 3 hours later I'm still in Calpheon running around doing all of these quests and having fun.

Sorry Tuco, I failed you.
frown.png
Unacceptable!

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
So Auto-path looping was added. Patch notes from today.

The Auto-path looping feature has been enabled in-game.

The following items have been excluded from the store in Red Battlefield.
[Battlefield] Instant HP Potion (XL)
[Battlefield] Instant MP Potion (XL)
Those who are already in possession of the items above will see them replaced with those below:
[Battlefield] Instant HP Potion (XL) > [Battlefield] HP Potion (XL)
[Battlefield] Instant MP Potion (XL) > [Battlefield] MP Potion (XL)
Minor adjustement for AP/DP at the Red Battlefield

Corrected : Minimum DP balancing has been increased
Corrected : HP balancing at the beginning of the battle has been removed
Corrected : HP balancing granted to the losing team has been decreased.
Tier 1 Pet can now obtain skills when level 10 is reached. (Players who already have Level 10 pets will also get new skills)

Patch Notes - April 08th - Patch Notes - The Black Desert Online

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Shame I can't stomach the thought of apps, interviews, and forum accounts to join PRX again. The war decs look like fun this week.

moontayle

Golden Squire
My wife keeps bugging me to apply (was with them for a bit in AA but not long enough). I'm not sure what my hangup is other than the fact that I don't want to feel pressured into achieving certain thresholds.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
My wife keeps bugging me to apply (was with them for a bit in AA but not long enough). I'm not sure what my hangup is other than the fact that I don't want to feel pressured into achieving certain thresholds.
They get shit done but you need to be ready to do what they want to get said shit done regardless of what you're in the middle of. Having fun trading or questing? Too bad time to slay the PVP. They don't hide that though so can't knock them for it. I played with them in GW2 and it was pretty damn fun at release but ultimately not how I want to play BDO (personally.)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah combined.
Upgrade system is awful, just awful. Some lucky bastards breeze through to +15 with like 20 stones, but as soon as I heard luck was involved I knew I was hosed.

Why just now, trying to upgrade +8 boots. 25 fail stacks later, nope. Then to kick me while down, the shitty Amity mini game gives me 4 rounds in a row of the 'fail 5 consecutive times', so no amity to buy armor to fix max durability for me!

Sorry for bitching, just need to vent. Love the rest of the game, but some of the mechanics are bleh. I may just acknowledge my -50 luck stat, and force everything from +6 on.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rob the Amity game has no random in it. Make sure to read the whole screen, especially the upper right hand side with what you are supposed to be doing. Hint: It changes

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Rob the Amity game has no random in it. Make sure to read the whole screen, especially the upper right hand side with what you are supposed to be doing. Hint: It changes
It 100% absolutely IS rng when you can't see what the requirement is going to be before you drop energy on it or decide to continuous interact.

Raign

Golden Squire
Yep, and the fail 5x in a row takes a ton of luck, given even with every person unlocked you still need to mix in some 50+ interest level people. The other options are fine, but the 5x fail, I know my run is over soon as it pops up.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the Amity game can be annoying when you get an impossible objective, namely failing a certain number of times when basically all you have is knowledge with 100% success rate.
smile.png

One thing though for some key NPC, you might want an alt with the same horoscope sign as the NPC. I was lucky I had one already with the Grunil vendor in Altinova, she's parked there permanently now. She does my conversation in Altinova...but specifically for him, as it takes 2 or 3 successful attempts to get 500 and be able to buy pieces.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the Amity game can be annoying when you get an impossible objective, namely failing a certain number of times when basically all you have is knowledge with 100% success rate.
smile.png

One thing though for some key NPC, you might want an alt with the same horoscope sign as the NPC. I was lucky I had one already with the Grunil vendor in Altinova, she's parked there permanently now. She does my conversation in Altinova...but specifically for him, as it takes 2 or 3 successful attempts to get 500 and be able to buy pieces.
Yep this is the way to go, I even have an Amity suit :p Just drives me nuts to get the 'fail 5x' so often, when it's physically impossible to do for the Grumil dude. Why the fuck would the point of a conversation be to bore the other person? Ah well its a mini game, take it for what it is
wink.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yep this is the way to go, I even have an Amity suit :p Just drives me nuts to get the 'fail 5x' so often, when it's physically impossible to do for the Grumil dude. Why the fuck would the point of a conversation be to bore the other person? Ah well its a mini game, take it for what it is
wink.png
Getting 300 with Freharau is equally or even more retarded. 75% of the possible minigame objectives are impossible.