Black Desert

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Molten Core Raider
The cron stones actually. Whip out the Visa, buy a few costumes, blow them up for cron stones and have consequence free PEN attempts. It's a sorta valid point, but it's like the equivalent of 200 bucks per PEN attempt and you still need to build the stack.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
can you still get those items they were giving out for returning players? got bored wanted something i could mindlessly grind so i installed this again, only got to like lvl 20 so this free mount or whatever would be cool, also checked up on mounts is it worth spending all my cash on one if i cant get the free one anymore? from what i read it says its pretty annoying to catch one, also how do i get this window showing me skills off my screen?

bdooo.png

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Hit ESC, go to edit UI and in the upper right corner of each element on the HUD is a little eye icon. Click it to hide that specific element.

Im unsure if the free T7 horse is still available, if you logged in and didnt see it in your Challenge window (hit Y to bring it up) then its no longer available. The Returning Player attendance rewards are available to anyone who has been offline for 30 days.You could get a decent T5 horse from the horse market pretty cheap, I wouldnt recommend dumping all your money on a high tier horse just yet, save it for gear.

edit- free T7 horse thing ended on Aug 29 :(

Last edited:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Hit ESC, go to edit UI and in the upper right corner of each element on the HUD is a little eye icon. Click it to hide that specific element.

Im unsure if the free T7 horse is still available, if you logged in and didnt see it in your Challenge window (hit Y to bring it up) then its no longer available. The Returning Player attendance rewards are available to anyone who has been offline for 30 days.You could get a decent T5 horse from the horse market pretty cheap, I wouldnt recommend dumping all your money on a high tier horse just yet, save it for gear.

edit- free T7 horse thing ended on Aug 29 :(

Damn aight thanks, the buying a horse i was just gonna buy the cheapest thing just to make getting around faster, i really only play this when im tired of battlerite and jus wanna smash some mobs in style.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It could be good if the guys at CCP explain to the guys at PA what a fucking sandbox actually is.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, the RU publisher were dicks and wouldn't transfer character data over to PA... poof.

I'd like to know what type of setup PA has with Kakao for NA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Eve players all up in arms today. They are convinced when the sale goes thru all their server stuff tied to Eve will be wiped.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
EVE is based entirely around what players have done in its lifespan, and would die the moment that that build-up was wiped. Every single owned item, ship, or structure has a part in that history. It's not something the game could recover from.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know this game is rang rang as hell, but I still can't help but playing it every now and then. New update came out this month - new area called Drieghan.

All I know is...I saw a dragon. And I kill dragons.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I know this game is rang rang as hell, but I still can't help but playing it every now and then. New update came out this month - new area called Drieghan.

All I know is...I saw a dragon. And I kill dragons.

the games beautiful the combat is amazing, its definitiely a great game just for casual run throughs, or romp n stomp diablo style combat in an mmo

i will say tho, lost ark seems to be the future of MMOs crossing into ARPGs

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Tried the xbox demo and noped out after about 15-20 min. The style is way too asian for me and the auto-run to checkpoint, skip a bunch of dialogue, auto-run to next checkpoint, repeat is terrible design.

I'm sure it probably gets better but i'm too old for the "suffer early on in case it gets good later" bullshit

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
The questing is always kind of like that even to endgame but the quests get fewer and fewer. The higher level you get the more grinding and less questing there is available.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The questing is always kind of like that even to endgame but the quests get fewer and fewer. The higher level you get the more grinding and less questing there is available.
Questing isn't about XP, it is more about obtaining CP, and possibly gear.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still stand firm that Id like to rip the world away from this game and put a more traditional / dated RPG experience with it. Just outright beautiful and still love the hell out of the Treant that walks around in the bottom left of the classic world.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still stand firm that Id like to rip the world away from this game and put a more traditional / dated RPG experience with it. Just outright beautiful and still love the hell out of the Treant that walks around in the bottom left of the classic world.
Absolutely.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

So what's wrong with the game? Just curious because I followed this game for a long time, but never got around to playing it. Everyone I talked to about it seemed to just be lukewarm on the experience.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
So what's wrong with the game? Just curious because I followed this game for a long time, but never got around to playing it. Everyone I talked to about it seemed to just be lukewarm on the experience.

Nothing really wrong with it, it just isn't very much fun, and most people get burnt out after a week of playing it.