Black Friday 2013

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
A new ski helmet and a pair of goggles is pretty much the only stuff I'm thinking to buy in the next 6 months, I sure as shit am not going to wait in line anywhere to save 50 bucks.

I entirely stopped to shop for Christmas, I just give money to everyone (yes, even to mom and dad) plus some from random thingies I get when traveling like silk sashes, carvings and shit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Fuck xmas, fuck thanksgiving, fuck black friday.

You'll get gifts when I feel like giving a gift. Not when corporations tell me to

spronk

FPS noob
while family is all out fighting for clothes and stupid shit (most gifts are bought online now) I like to get a free coffee and donut from sams club, then go hang out at walmart and see poor people kill each other over the weirdest shit in the world. I'll keep you bros posted on what other free stuff is coming out this BF.

this year should be particularly epic with black friday starting on thursday, some stores are opening at 8am and most are going to be open all day thanksgiving and some are not shutting down at night. I sometimes wonder what people in china think of us and how much shit we buy with their credit.

Black Friday 2013 - Slickdeals.net
Is the place to go to keep an eye out for all the black friday deals going down

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
This means this thread is for making fun of Black Friday shoppers.

This thread is one stop shopping for all your needs, Trollface.
Making fun of the Black Fridays?
ice-cube-wants-to-do-another-Friday.jpg

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The wife and her family live for this holiday. I tag along because I find it disturbing and hilarious. I think last year I grabbe dead island for $10 or something and that was it. Might grab bf4 this year but hoping amazon matches the GameStop price.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I have never done a BF because it blows my mind that people behave like complete animals. You would swear it was the end times or something. On that note are there any good deals online via Amazon or something to keep an eye on?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That video is a sad commentary on human life. The deals might be good, but is it really worth being reduced to an animal state? The scary thing is a lot of those people love the environment, regardless of the deals. It gives legal right to push, shove, and in cases out right stampede the person next to you. The reason I do not go is, I am afraid of how I would react to people pushing me around. Being compressed between bodies like what is shown in those videos would have a very bad effect on me.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've gone to Walmart and Target the last few years and I've never seen anything like in those videos. I'm guessing those are city stores?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, slickdeals.net is awesome.
I don't like shopping in general but that video makes black friday look fun like a physical gameshow.

Actually they should have a black Friday gameshow. Set up an obstacle course and just have a thousand people rushing to pay half price on a TV set.

That video is a sad commentary on human life. The deals might be good, but is it really worth being reduced to an animal state? The scary thing is a lot of those people love the environment, regardless of the deals. It gives legal right to push, shove, and in cases out right stampede the person next to you. The reason I do not go is, I am afraid of how I would react to people pushing me around. Being compressed between bodies like what is shown in those videos would have a very bad effect on me.
Yeah I guarantee you most of those people participate for fun rather than because they think they'll save a ton of money. Very few people walk away from those sprints with the door buster deals that are advertised.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have never done a BF because it blows my mind that people behave like complete animals. You would swear it was the end times or something. On that note are there any good deals online via Amazon or something to keep an eye on?
Honestly at this point I think people do it for the fun. You know like how people troll forums with as much racism as possible just for the "lolz".

Fyro

Golden Squire
I wonder how many people will die from being trampled this year.

Gotta get the deals. Fucking Black Friday disgusts me. Who would give up spending time with family on Thanksgiving to buy shit like an animal?