Black Friday 2013

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Only purchase this year was a $85 after tax nook HD for my mom. Thought about the $200 40in Westinghouse from target but eh. Don't have a need for it?

November

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only purchase this year was a $85 after tax nook HD for my mom. Thought about the $200 40in Westinghouse from target but eh. Don't have a need for it?
Yeah, you don't want any Westinghouse electronics - especially TVs.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That was a disappointingly low volume of deaths.
The mad stampedes get played up every year in the media but 99% of black Friday is just middle aged white people standing in line drinking coffee.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I posted this in the next gen console thread but i'll post here too. Walmart ~4 hours after opening. Not a PS4 in sight, but the guy told me he only sold two xbox ones since opening. Sorry xboner, you lost.

rrr_img_51260.jpg

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I posted this in the next gen console thread but i'll post here too. Walmart ~4 hours after opening. Not a PS4 in sight, but the guy told me he only sold two xbox ones since opening. Sorry xboner, you lost.

rrr_img_51260.jpg
damn gonna show this my friend who just bought an xbox :p told him to get a ps4. having to pay 60/year just to use the cable feature, dvr, online and basically all the cool shit it has minus singleplayer seems lame. ps4 is just online fee if i recall, ontop of 1080p reso

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I looked through all the local ads for what was going on for black friday, nothing I seen would have me go out at 4am to shop. Plus all these deals are usually around all December long, so I dont feel like I am missing out on anything atm. A Big Lots around me was advertising those extra large recliners for just $189, then I remembered I can get one all year long for $200 on ebay. I do plan on buying a new 55"+ TV before Christmas though. All the places around me seemed to only have deals for 32-42" TVs, way to small for my living room.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Most of the best deals are online anyway, Amazon usually kicks ass.

ps vita is up on ebay for 155 on the blackfriday deal. 149+5 shipping. go go
Amazon also has their own exclusive Walking Dead bundle for 175 bucks. It comes with Walking Dead (complete first season plus the DLC), Retro City Rampage, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. 4GB memory card included as well.

Free shipping is available of course, since its over $35.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
damn gonna show this my friend who just bought an xbox :p told him to get a ps4. having to pay 60/year just to use the cable feature, dvr, online and basically all the cool shit it has minus singleplayer seems lame. ps4 is just online fee if i recall, ontop of 1080p reso
PS+ is required for multiplayer on PS4, it's $50/year but on black friday it was $30 at almost every retailer. It's a bonus in that it carries across system and we get free games every month.

BTW the guy in that pic said in a few minutes he was going to start dancing to try to get people to buy the xbox, i didn't stick around.

kudos

<Banned>
[video=youtube_share;cALK98vaiSs]http://youtu.be/cALK98vaiSs[/video

[video=youtube_share;NlcCPQzgKGA]http://youtu.be/NlcCPQzgKGA[/video

[video=youtube_share;Cv-qG0ICqbA]http://youtu.be/Cv-qG0ICqbA[/video
Black Friday will only get worse each year as the next generations become more materialistic and as morals erode. Also, poor people.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of disappointing this year. I really just want to see the animals out right attack each other. Pull some machetes and chainsaws out and just go for it. I think Black Fridays will always have an appeal but I would not be surprised to see the market decrease as more and more people become aware that it is just not worth all the trouble. The only reason it will not outright stop is because many of the people that go out, do it purely for the environment, not the sales.

Have to admit, if a terrorist really wanted to send a message, Black Friday would be an ideal time to do it. Surprised it has not happened yet. Mass amount of capitalist Americans stampeding into a store and suddenly...booom. Nobody even thinks to check people for weapons. They just open the doors and let this huge crowd of congested people run through.