Black Friday 2013

Jx3

Riddle me this...
So on Black Friday at my store we had 2 women get in a fist fight over sheets. Someone shit in the sink in the mens bathroom, a kid had a seizure and the mom got pissed she may lose her spot in line when EMTs came and had to have sign some paper work.

I hate people.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thank god for the dumbass retarded annotations so I could see whats going on. Youtube needs to start banning tards who put them in videos;

rrr_img_51415.jpg

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, one of the few actual reasons to have a log-in for youtube is to change the settings so you don't get annotations or captions.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I mentioned it in the ruslted jimmie thread but there are add ons for browsers (I use FireFox) that allow you to set what you want to show and not show as well as standard resolution without logging into youtube.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Maybe it was because of the earlier Thursday openings, but Friday morning, at least around here, was pretty damn boring. Traffic was a snap and nothing seemed busy. Maybe more in-town areas were busier, but it seems to me like the Doorbusting phase is wearing off on people. I guess once we see the numbers we'll know.

spronk

FPS noob
i got a ton of shit online, and went to the local waffle joint at 8am on black friday to eat chiken n waffles while family fought it out in target (they got a 20% off coupon i can use this week if anything good comes up). I did notice there really weren't many people around on friday at 8 and 9am shopping, hope the whole "lets open on thursday" thing backfired on retailers.

- $399 touch laptop (retail 899) from microsoftstore, was oos in under 15 minutes
- $399 dell 8700 desktop ($799) from bestbuy, replacing kids pc
- 2 nexus 7s for $149 each, gonna preload em with a bunch of books and apps i got free too
- two 3ds xl for $150 each at target.com as xmas gifts, unfortunately not the zelda bundles would have had to go instore for those
- shitloads of games from amazon for 3ds, pc, and ps4 as gifts
- 2 brother laser aoi printers from amazon as gifts, $99 normally $199
- four ps+ cards for $30 each, two for me

there were a bunch of nice stacking savings too, like 5% off amazon with citibank or $25 off $250 @ bestbuy and walmart.com with amex/twitter. All in all I bought almost all my xmas gifts, did it all from my pcmasterrace desktop, and continued the true holiday tradition of being a fat american who can shop while stuffing my face, watching football, and not moving.

The only thing that really is missing is that 80% of the stuff was still physical goods that need to be shipped to me, I look forward to the day that all christmas gifts can be digital.

and there is still cybermonday left to celebrate the holidays

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't upgraded my desktop in forever, so will hopefully be replacing it on cyber monday. relying on rerolled to tell me what to swoop, as I have been sick and lazy all week
tongue.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't upgraded my desktop in forever, so will hopefully be replacing it on cyber monday. relying on rerolled to tell me what to swoop, as I have been sick and lazy all week
tongue.png
make your way to the Desktop thread in the Tech forum.