Black Friday 2014 Gaming Deals

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ughhhhhh. Ps4 or Xbox1. The choice is too hard. I've had ps1>ps2>xbox360> ???. Those xbox1 prices are pretty awesome. Plus I heard the new Tomb Raider game is for xbox only. I loooved that newest tomb raider game, hell it might have been one of my favorite games I've played recently. Then again, ps4 has last of us, which I'd love to actually play.

It's too hard to decide!! I won't be picking up anything soon but man, help me bros!

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I think the new Tomb Raider game is just coming to xbox first, it will be on ps4 after launch.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
im waiting for xbox1 to announce Ultra STreet Fighter IV for Xbox 1, its coming as they already have a damn licensed Xbox1 Street Fighter Arcade stick. At first i was going to go with the ps4, but with the Kinect less one and the 100 trade in towards the Xbox1. Its kind of a no brainer.

Im expecting the announcement of Ultra to Xbox1 during the Capcom Cup finals

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Honestly the systems themselves are pretty much a wash, but at least on this board the PS4 has much more of a community to do shit with

I'm probably going to see if I can get a target xbone bundle for the exclusives, if not oh well.

Xbone is definitely the better deal this holiday

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Many of the games are cross platforms, the question for me was am i more interested in exclusives like JRPG's on PS4 or Shooters and Sports on Xbox. For me (and most MMOers that post here) IMO the JRPG component pushesd most of us to PS4.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Many of the games are cross platforms, the question for me was am i more interested in exclusives like JRPG's on PS4 or Shooters and Sports on Xbox. For me (and most MMOers that post here) IMO the JRPG component pushesd most of us to PS4.
Was the only reason I got a PS3 years after it came out.....sadly I still barely play it

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is that basically what it comes down to? rpgs = ps4, sports/shooters = xbox?

Currently the games I want to play are Witcher 3, Rise of Tomb Raider and Last of Us So it looks like it's probably better to lean to the ps4? Dragon Age, Inquisition would be great to play, although since I have a decent PC and already have xbox, I could get it on either of those. Although if I lean towards a ps4, maybe it'd be better to grab DA:I on ps4 since the graphics would be really sweet.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dragon Age is coming on the Playstation as well... and yep that's what iced the deal for me. I want the JRPG's and I am hoping they make a comeback on non portables. I am hoping to pick my Playstation up this weekend. The black friday deals just don't seem all that appealing to me, so I'm just going to go ahead and pull the lever this weekend.

I personally think the PS4 would be the way to go for you. The other things is the Playstation 4 is keeping pace with the PS2 in sales, and if MS fails to make a dent with this price cut, I'm not sure how that cannot translate into weaker support, even in this age of multiplatform releases. I don't want Sony to flat out win, and I hope MS is able to stay in the race. Competition is good, but right now it's not looking so good for MS and the Xbox brand.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think the new Tomb Raider game is just coming to xbox first, it will be on ps4 after launch.
It's not been said bluntly that I've seen, but there was a "Hint, hint, nudge, nudge" about it type statement though.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sony has good exclusives too. Most of Xbox's exclusives eventually make their way on to the PC because of Microsoft. Its a good system, but it definitely needs some exclusives with serious appeal to grab people.

Bloodborne (the next Demon/Dark Souls-type title by From Software) is a PS4 exclusive, so that was the "yup yup I want a PS4" move for me.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
With price cuts, Halo MCC, and Halo 5 next year i can see MS catching or passing PS4, especially with Halo 5. Gears will also help w/ the very same thing too. Im not too interested in Halo 5 but im all over some Gears in 2015 if it comes out then. I am not too sure what big PS franchises they expect to release in 2015 except maybe uncharted and bloodborne. I have a feeling that The Order is going to tank for technical reasons and just being the PS version of Gears, which may be good if executed well.

As someone mentioned, hopefully JRPGs make a good comeback since thats what i always expect on a PS console.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I wish there was a compelling reason to get a PS4. The most likely outcome for me will be waiting for TLOU 2, Shadow of the Colossus 2, or good deal on a slick limited edition PS4 to come out.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish there was a compelling reason to get a PS4. The most likely outcome for me will be waiting for TLOU 2, Shadow of the Colossus 2, or good deal on a slick limited edition PS4 to come out.
Yeah I wish I had more of a reason as well, but I'm going to pull the trigger since I get a free Destiny upgrade as long as I redeem by January something or other. Witcher 3 will make it worth it once it comes out.

spronk

FPS noob
ripped this off from CAG, list of all the black friday gaming deals. Gamestop's BF deals aren't out yet but I doubt it'll change too much

Hardware

PS4 Consoles
PS4 + GTA V + The Last of Us Remastered (OR LittleBigPlanet 3 + Lego Batman 3) + $50 gift card $399.99 - Meijer
PS4 + GTA V + The Last of Us Remastered $399.99 - Best Buy, Dell, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart
PS4 + $50 gift card $399.00 - Walmart
PS4 + GTA V + Last of Us Remastered + choice of 2 games $449.00 - Walmart (online only)

Xbox One Consoles
Xbox One + Assassin?s Creed Unity + Assassin?s Creed IV + $50 gift card $329.99 - Meijer, Target
Xbox One + Halo: The Master Chief Collection + $30 gift card $329 - Walmart
Xbox One + Kinect + Assassin?s Creed Unity + Assassin?s Creed IV + extra controller $429.99 - Best Buy
Xbox One + Assassin?s Creed Unity + Assassin?s Creed IV $329.99 - Best Buy, Dell, Walmart
Xbox One + Halo: The Master Chief Collection + 12 months Xbox live + choice of game $379 - Walmart (online only)

Wii U Consoles
Wii U 32GB Console Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand Bundle + Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze + Super Smash Bros $359.97 - Best Buy
Wii U Deluxe Bundle + Super Mario 3D World + $30 gift card $279.99 - Meijer (Friday 6am)
Wii U 8GB Skylanders Swap Force Bundle $199.99 - Toys R Us

3DS/2DS
Nintendo 3DS XL Super Mario Bros. 2 Golden Edition Bundle $149.96 - Walmart
Nintendo 3DS XL + Mario Party Island Tour + $20 gift card $179.99 - Meijer
Nintendo 3DS XL + Mario Party: Island Tour $174.99 - Best Buy
Nintendo 3DS XL + Mario Party Island Tour $179.99 - Toys R Us
SYWR members get $20 back in Points w/ Purchase of 3DS XL or 2DS & Any Featured 3DS Game - Kmart
Nintendo 2DS $99.99, 3DS $169.99 (with purchase of "featured game") - Sears
Nintendo 2DS + Yoshi New Island Game Download $99.99 - Target

Software

Toys R Us
B1G1 40% Off All Video Games Reg. $19.99-$59.99 (Excludes Starter Packs)
B1G1 $2 All "R" Superbuy Video Games (Reg. $14.99-$19.99)

Alien: Isolation
xbox one PS4 $29.99 [Best Buy]

Assassin Creed IV: Black Flag
360 $15 [Target]
PS4 $25 [Walmart]

Assassins Creed: Rogue
360 $25 [Walmart]

Battlefield 4
360 $15 [Target]

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
xbox one PS4 $49.96 [Walmart]
360 $39.96 [Walmart]

Call of Duty: Ghosts
xbox one PS4 $19.99 [Best Buy]
360 $15 [Target]

Destiny
xbox one $35 [Walmart]
360 PS3 $44.99 [Best Buy]

Dead Rising 3 "Apocalypse Edition"
xbox one $24.99 [Best Buy]

Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved
xbox one $29.99 [Best Buy]
360 $19.99 [Best Buy]

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
360 $20 [Walmart]

Far Cry 4
PS3 $59.99 [Free $15 Gift Card at Target]

FIFA 15
xbox one PS4 360 PS3 $29.99 [Best Buy]

Forza 5 Game of the Year Edition
xbox one $24.99 [Best Buy, Target, Walmart]

Grand Theft Auto V
360 $25.00 [Walmart]

Halo: Master Chief Collection
xbox one $59.99 [$15 Gift Card at Target]

Infamous Second Son
PS4 $19.99 [Best Buy]

Just Dance 2015
xbox one PS4 360 PS3 Wii U :wii: $24.99 [Best Buy]

Killzone Shadowfall
PS4 $19.99 [Best Buy]

Killer Instinct: Combo Breaker Pack
xbox one $14.99 [Best Buy]

Kinect Sports Rivals
xbox one $24.99 [Best Buy]

Madden NFL 15

Mario Kart 8
Wii U $35 [Walmart]

Metro: Redux
xbox one PS4 $24.99 [Best Buy]

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
xbox one PS4 360 PS3 $24.99 [Best Buy, Walmart, Target]

Minecraft
360 $15 [Walmart]

MLB 14 The Show
PS4 $19.99 [Best Buy]

NBA 2K15

Need for Speed: Rivals
PS4 $25 [Walmart]

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
PS4 $20 [Walmart]
360 $15 [Target]

Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition
xbox one $29.99 [Best Buy]

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Super Mario 3D Land
$15 [Target]

Super Smash Bros.
Wii U $59.99 [$15 Gift Card at Target]

Titanfall
xbox one $19.99 [Kmart, Walmart]
360 $14.99 [Kmart]

The Evil Within
xbox one PS4 $24.99 [Best Buy, Target]
360 PS3 $19.99 [Best Buy]

The Walking Dead: Season Two
xbox one PS4 360 PS3 $19.99 [Best Buy]

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
xbox one PS4 $19.99 [Best Buy]

Watch Dogs
360 PS3 $24.99 [Best Buy, Target, Walmart]

Wolfenstein: The New Order
xbox one PS4 $24.99 [Best Buy]
360 PS3 $19.99 [Best Buy]

WWE 2K15
PS4 $59.99 [$15 Gift Card at Target]
360 PS3 $29.99 [Best Buy]

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great list Spronk, thanks! Looks like the best bet so far, for me, is to do the PS4 + $50 gift card $399.00 - Walmart. Hope they offer it online or Amazon matches because I'm not going anywhere near a physical store on BF.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Still cant find a reason to buy a Wii-U, it just isnt worth its price in my eyes no matter what, maybe if it was $200

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Still cant find a reason to buy a Wii-U, it just isnt worth its price in my eyes no matter what, maybe if it was $200
It'll be worth it next year or so, maybe even in 2years depending on how long they take to localize some of the games coming up. Can still pick up all the current good games by then and play them. Well multiplayer stuff might be dead but I personnally don't care, I just want Bayonetta2, Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles X, and maybe Splatoon and some other stuff like that. I'll just wait until everything is released and the console is cheaper.

Same way I'm waiting for good games to be released on PS4 before buying one. I guess Bloodborne will probably get me to buy one.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It'll be worth it next year or so, maybe even in 2years depending on how long they take to localize some of the games coming up. Can still pick up all the current good games by then and play them. Well multiplayer stuff might be dead but I personnally don't care, I just want Bayonetta2, Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles X, and maybe Splatoon and some other stuff like that. I'll just wait until everything is released and the console is cheaper.

Same way I'm waiting for good games to be released on PS4 before buying one. I guess Bloodborne will probably get me to buy one.
My expectation is in less than 2 years we'll be talking about the fully backward compatible followup to the Wii U.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
MODS
any chance this can be sticked and become the new "DEAL" thread for physical in store discounts?
i love passing on deals to my bros on rerolled and reading what Spronk has found, but sometimes cross platform stuff only gets put in one of the console threads.

Canadian bros !

Shoppers Drug Mart is clearing out older ps4/xbone stock RIGHT NOW !. I just picked up Watchdogs, Black flag, and Battlefield for $19.95 each, they also had TLOU, and most of the recent sports games.
They also had Supersmash bros for Wii U on the shelf (a week early), but the guy could not find me a copy =(

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/sdm-p...b-6th-1601395/

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Outside of RPGs i only play MP games - Id like to try smash, MK8, and bayonetta but i dont purchase consoles for a few titles and i have no interest in much else nintendo made. Im content waiting on Bayonetta 3 in hopes it will be on a normal a real next gen system.