Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2019

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
After looking around on PSA more, I'm not convinced that any of their black friday deals are actually deals that you wouldn't see every other day there. I haven't been watching the shield and don't know the normal price for that, but I saw more than 4 items in their black friday list that are the same price they were a month ago and 3 months ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ark

Trakanon Raider
After looking around on PSA more, I'm not convinced that any of their black friday deals are actually deals that you wouldn't see every other day there. I haven't been watching the shield and don't know the normal price for that, but I saw more than 4 items in their black friday list that are the same price they were a month ago and 3 months ago.

Ya, I picked up a shield 2.0 for $250 before a $50 mail in rebate 2 months ago.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I dunno, there were at least some things I went out to get that night last year at Kohls. This year....nothing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This years deals seem a bit of a let down to me.
same, i think if you really want a good deal on a new TV, Black Friday/CM is not the right day. you want to wait for Superbowl weekend when everyone wil want a new TV to show off for their bros. the TV deals are usually off the hook. so just wait a damned month. this year i think the only big thing i'm buying is an air fryer. i know its just a repackaged convection oven, but the hype has gotten the better of me into getting one.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
same, i think if you really want a good deal on a new TV, Black Friday/CM is not the right day. you want to wait for Superbowl weekend when everyone wil want a new TV to show off for their bros. the TV deals are usually off the hook. so just wait a damned month. this year i think the only big thing i'm buying is an air fryer. i know its just a repackaged convection oven, but the hype has gotten the better of me into getting one.
if you don't have an instapot this might be a good deal

Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Sous Vide, Roast, Bake, Broil, and Warmer|8 Quart|11 One-Touch Programs

i believe it just got released and is now reduced to 150, if you can catch an instapot 8qt on sale, usually it's 80bucks, this combines both. i've said in the cooking thread where i bought a lid add on that has the heating element on top to turn an instapot into an air fryer, i mean it's working wonders for me, my old air fryer died so this fit the bill nice and it saves on countertop space (6qt air fryers are HUGE)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if you don't have an instapot this might be a good deal

Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Sous Vide, Roast, Bake, Broil, and Warmer|8 Quart|11 One-Touch Programs

i believe it just got released and is now reduced to 150, if you can catch an instapot 8qt on sale, usually it's 80bucks, this combines both. i've said in the cooking thread where i bought a lid add on that has the heating element on top to turn an instapot into an air fryer, i mean it's working wonders for me, my old air fryer died so this fit the bill nice and it saves on countertop space (6qt air fryers are HUGE)
but why do i need an instapot? i only want an air fryer so i can make some quick chicken without breaking out the cast iron dutch oven and using all that oil.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
but why do i need an instapot? i want an air fryer so i can make some quick chicken without breaking out the cast iron dutch oven and using all that oil.
dude, it's like a fucking riot, if you get an air fryer, you'll get an instapot eventually, everyone in the cooking thread is like this.

but no, if you were ever in the market for the instapot, i thought it'd be nice for you to get ahead of it.

but for air fryer, i recommend AT LEAST 6qt in size

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dude, it's like a fucking riot, if you get an air fryer, you'll get an instapot eventually, everyone in the cooking thread is like this.

but no, if you were ever in the market for the instapot, i thought it'd be nice for you to get ahead of it.

but for air fryer, i recommend AT LEAST 6qt in size
i am getting a 5.8 qt. i guess thats close enough. i am only cooking for me really.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Us wops just rub our oily hands all over the food. It gives everything a nice glistening with a hint of garlic
yea i've seen that italian bitch practically raping a chicken, trying to fillet it with her dwarfy looking hands

• 1Worf