black islamist beheads British soldier in London

Madsapper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What I've taken from this thread is that it's perfectly ok to judge an entire group of people because of the actions of a vocal minority.

Which is fine by me. From now on, I want to personally murder every Christian in the world because as far as I'm concerned, they are all the same as the members of the Westboro Baptist Church.
And yet you won't, why is that?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Cause I try to avoid starting things I can't finish.

Real answer: Because I'm not actually so much of a fucking retard that I hold an entire group responsible for the actions of a vocal minority.
So basically you are saying that Muslims are like Nazis but some of them just do paperwork and don't kill Jews. They just need the job to buy food. The jihadists are the SS that really believe in it all.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
So basically you are saying that Muslims are like Nazis but some of them just do paperwork and don't kill Jews. They just need the job to buy food. The jihadists are the SS that really believe in it all.
You should like Muslims better if you actually believe that analogy.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_26238.jpg

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
europeans cant even have piggy banks on their desk
Boy, it'd be real easy to characterize that video as just right wing propaganda not very long ago at all.

But it's real hard to ignore the shit that's in it. It's not happening in America, but it sure as fuck is happening in the rest of the "western" world.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This video from an English Defense League member is going viral in England now.

I don't know how long it can last, but something is clearly building to a breaking point. My biggest fear is that these governments are ignoring these clear issues, and thus giving far right groups legitimacy in the process. Golden Dawn, UKIP/EDL, the Brevich shootings. Common people will only sit there while the politicians sell out their interests for so long before the backlash sets in.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how long it can last, but something is clearly building to a breaking point. My biggest fear is that these governments are ignoring these clear issues, and thus giving far right groups legitimacy in the process. Golden Dawn, UKIP/EDL, the Brevich shootings. Common people will only sit there while the politicians sell out their interests for so long before the backlash sets in.
Absolutely, man. This is absolutely the path to another Hitler. I'm not saying it's right, and I'm not saying it's good, but it's definitely what's gonna happen when public sentiment stops feeling that playing nice is gonna accomplish anything for them.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Unfortunately the leadership knows that taking any kind of a stand vs. this bullshit will result in more violence from muslims and that will result in more anger from non-muslims. I wouldn't want to be in their position.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Unfortunately the leadership knows that taking any kind of a stand vs. this bullshit will result in more violence from muslims and that will result in more anger from non-muslims. I wouldn't want to be in their position.
The world is experiencing some kind of battered wife syndrome. If they do anything about the problem they are afraid of the backlash so we go around just miserable that these people are beheading people in the streets and we claim, oh it's just a minority. They don't do it all the time. It must have been our fault for something 800 years ago.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya I have found myself becoming increasingly conservative on this issue, and it's one of the few instances, in my mind, of America actually being on the right side of an issue as compared to the rest of the world. There's not a chance in hell we will have to deal with a riotous muslim population in a major US city anytime in my lifetime.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
George Patton read the Koran before invading North Africa and remarked in letters to his wife and children that the descriptions on how to treat women and others said a lot for where Muslim's were in the 40's vis-?-vis the West.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bystander effect my ass. You stand around while some crazed asshole is hacking off some dudes head in the middle of the road you deserve to be next in line.
If I was walking down the street and saw some guy get hit by a car. Then the men in the car got out and started stabbing the guy with large knives, I'd pull a Seinfeld "Good luck with aaaaaaaaaaall that" and walk away in the opposite direction.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Relevant?

Young Muslims who enjoy tolerance, social institutions and welfare while living in Sweden nevertheless refuse to integrate into the West, Gerolf Annemans told RT. Annemans is the parliamentary leader of Vlaams Belang ('Flemish Interest'), a Belgian far-right nationalist political party.

"They [Muslim youths] have always sought excuse to show that they are not agreeing with the basic values of Western society," Annemans said, pointing to the recent cases of the Boston Marathon bombing in the US and yesterday's beheading of a British soldier in the UK.

"It's always the same problem. There is a massive refusal by Muslim youngsters of the basics of Western society... and they take any excuse whatsoever to show that with violence - that is where the problem is," he said.

http://rt.com/news/stockholm-violenc...eak-fires-671/

"In Sweden you've got welfare, access to the educational system - up to university level, you got access to public transport, libraries, healthcare - to everything. And still they feel that they [immigrants] need to riot through stones and Molotov cocktails. It's ridiculous and a bad excuse," Swedish Democrats MP Kent Ekeroth told RT.