black islamist beheads British soldier in London

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fixed although she is starting to wear out bless her.

I passed on the phrase Dune Coon to a mate tonight and I was gratified he laughed as hard as I did, I won't be alone in hell
tongue.png
Well, actually i was referring tohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_...United_Kingdombut nm i'll try better next time.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow, British terrorists are so polite.
Whats the difference between a british terrorist aka honorary dune coon and your ordinary terrorist?

The british stand in a queue to behead the victim.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Never heard dune coon before. LOL I'd give you rep but I've already done so for something else.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
People should start carrying swords, this attack would be like a scene from Highlander !

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Growing up in MN with maybe 3 black people in my high school of 2000 you would have thought Dune Coon would have been something used at some point in time, sadly that wasn't the case and I've now just been enlightened to this proper usage of the English language.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I look forward to General (kl)Anthony's valuable contributions to this topic of discussion.

On topic, this is more or less what happens when you ignore wackos. They do progressively more extreme shit to draw attention to themselves.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Europe is turning to shit
frown.png
It's economically dead in the water, full of economic refugees that mostly sit around leeching off social security while bringing their Middle-Age culture with them. The EU is basically the same deal except with countries.

Matter of time before some country votes Hitler 2.0 into power.

Meanwhile days of rioting continues in Stockholm. Yeah, Sweden...exactly where I'd expect to have ethnic/religious conflict and burned out cars in the streets.

I used to think the U.S. had an irredeemably broken immigration system. Then I looked at Europe. People are willing to sneak in here towork...not burn the place down.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Meanwhile days of rioting continues in Stockholm. Yeah, Sweden...exactly where I'd expect to have ethnic/religious conflict and burned out cars in the streets.

I used to think the U.S. had an irredeemably broken immigration system. Then I looked at Europe. People are willing to sneak in here towork...not burn the place down.
they are more like refugees. So much for "humanitarian" work by these overzealous lefties. Germans on the other hand have a huge number of Turkish immigrants, but they have mostly entered Germany through Guest workers program. In Canada, it's basically the same. We look at the immigrant and their qualification. We do have refugee programs but they must prove the need.

Actually, Somali refugees are becoming a problem in Toronto right now. Mostly because of economic destitution and lack of communal outreach. Different problem though. Less has to do with religion than anything.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dubai is pretty awesome.
Dubai is built on the backs of people who are lured there by false promises of well paid work, and then have their passports stolen, and are forced to work to pay back their import costs before they get them back. Of course while they are working on that they are accruing fees for rent and food and water and whatnot so basically they are sharecropping in a company town never getting out of debt.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Dubai is built on the backs of people who are lured there by false promises of well paid work, and then have their passports stolen, and are forced to work to pay back their import costs before they get them back. Of course while they are working on that they are accruing fees for rent and food and water and whatnot so basically they are sharecropping in a company town never getting out of debt.
Yup.

rrr_img_26090.jpg