black islamist beheads British soldier in London

Desidero

N00b
So we all believe that western imperialism isn't to blame for a large amount of the violence and economic situations in those regions of the world?
I won't say that imperialism was a good thing and that it hasn't done any harm, but a lot of the violent/poor places were already like that before the western countries conquered them. Europeans frequently exploited conflicts between tribes or nations which allowed them to conquer huge territories without a lot of manpower.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
A better question is how did some thug get a jump on a soldier

A better question is how did some thug get a jump on a soldier
They ran him down with a car first. 100% no shit...they ran the fucking guy down in a car. A British soldier walking down the street in his own nation's capital should apparently be on a hair trigger for holy war with these guys.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
These guys shouldn't have been gunned down for their crimes.

They should have been kept alive and tortured, every day for the rest of their miserable lives, until it became the only reality they knew.

Maybe after 15 years or so...then maybe they could die.

But I'm not a Brit anyway. just had a lot of reactionary hate over the first two paragraphs

"They first hit the man, thought to be a British soldier, with a car in broad daylight. Then the two attackers hacked him to death and dumped his body in the middle of a southeastern London road.
As the victim -- dressed in what appeared to be a T-shirt for Help for Heroes, a charity that helps military veterans -- lay prone, one of the two attackers found a camera."

don't rightly care about the Muslim dribble they spewed my hate targeted to them alone, although I bet they were not from the Middle East at all and probably not the subject of recent Western occupation.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Rising tensions, misguided hatred for a religion, sanctions on immigration possibly? Depends--British Empire is old--population is a flux (human mortality and all) but the County has a sociological conditioning which goes back a while, not like they haven't seen worse. Britian as a whole acting body comes off to me (a complete outsider), as kind of subdued...if not disillusioned in their actions.

Blame Religion, blame Western Occupation...or just Westerners in general. Both sides are wrong, blame a worthless fucked up third world Country that won't grab hold of it's shit, or simpler yet just blame the cock suckers who did it. Muslims shouldn't be a poison container for the acts of some, just like that British Soldier shouldn't have been a container for some ghetto immigrant thugs.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Well. This is awful. I hope the murderers get the best health care your country can provide before they spend the rest of their natural lives behind bars.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Put their corpses in jail. Better yet cut off their weiners and put them in eachothers butts and then put them in jail.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My understanding is that the "soldier" was actually a cadet, which means he was basically a kid, like ROTC in high school but for Limeys.

iannis

Musty Nester
What's kinda fucked up is that people stood around and watched. Reports of "horrified onlookers".

So they were horrified as they were watching. But they just sorta stood there and watched.

See, if you guys had the right to bear arms at least 15 people would have been shot. But TWO of them probably would have been the attackers!

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's kinda fucked up is that people stood around and watched. Reports of "horrified onlookers".

So they were horrified as they were watching. But they just sorta stood there and watched.
Just waiting for the videos that show everyone standing around watching/recording taking pictures with cell phones.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in 'merica its common knowledge that you dont bring a knife to a gun fight. if this shit happened here. those fucks would have been very dead, very quickly. its not hard to miss an asshole only armed with a knife. and lol at the brit standing around holding their smart phone to film the guy as he gives a speech while still brandishing the weapons he butchered one of their own fellow citizens with. im calling bullshit on that. fucker knew those guys.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

See, if you guys had the right to bear arms at least 15 people would have been shot. But TWO of them probably would have been the attackers!
Worthless fucking sheep.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, it's not like the bystander effect is a well documented aspect of human sociology and behavior or anything.

Awful story all around.