Black Mirror

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
New episodes drop tomorrow :) Can't wait.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. Imagine my disappointment. Lol

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
these are the names of the episodes and the actors, so we'll known what we're referring to when we talk about em
No.
overall
No. in
series
Title [6]Directed byWritten byOriginal release date [4]
201"Smithereens"James Hawes[7]TBA5 June 2019
Starring: Andrew Scott, Damson Idris, and Topher Grace.
212"Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too"Anne Sewitzky[8]TBA5 June 2019
Starring: Miley Cyrus, Angourie Rice, and Madison Davenport.
223"Striking Vipers"Owen Harris[9]TBA5 June 2019
Starring: Anthony Mackie, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Nicole Beharie, Pom Klementieff, and Ludi Lin.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck i thought this was gonna be available tonight god damnit

• 1Salty

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's after midnight (so morning in the UK), nothing yet...

Edit: IT'S UP

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Miley Cyrus Episode:

big sister looks like a young Linsay Lohan, otherwise the episode is shit

Rime

<Donor>
"I fucked a polar bear and I still couldn't get you out of my mind."

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Watched them all - more grounded this season, all stuff that could easily become reality in our lifetimes.
Gay Falcon Episode - This one was done well IMO, the ending was strange to me, but maybe that's just because the idea seems foreign to me. Whatever works right? Less believable part was that a VR fighting game had "no limits" like that, allowing for more than just actual combat.

Carjacking - This one was the best of the litter IMO, dude that played Moriarty in Sherlock Holmes was spot on with this one, and while it was predictable, the message was clear and acting was spot on. Topher did a good job too IMO. Almost expected him to give the guy a license to live by being his new check and balance at the company to help prevent any future accidents like what happened to him in the accident. They kinda led you down to believe this might happen with his IT background etc, but I guess once you're in a hostage situation there is never really a clean way out.

Miley Episode - Honestly this one was great, the callbacks to AI, the twists on her actual diagnosis, and the Ashley Toos were very Black Mirror. I had to double take at the young Lindsay Lohan lookalike they cast.

I wish there were more than 3 this season, I think I'd rather they didn't do Bandersnatch and given us 3 more quality eps. Oh well, there is always next year.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Easily the weakest 'season' they have put out so far.

Striking Vipers - The most 'Black Mirror' of the season, but it did not have a punch for an ending.

Smithereens - This felt more like a slightly amped up episode of CSI or L&O or something.

Rachel, Jack, and Ashley Too - Felt like Disney. Really did not enjoy the episode. Probably tied for the weakest of them all with the very first episode.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn it, season 5 Ep 1 and 2 sucked. I’m not gonna waste my time on Ep 3.