Black Mirror

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok so watching ark angel now. Pretty sure this thing exists because my mom and dad always knew when I was up to something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck isn't this out? Midnight December 29th is what they said and that has come and gone. None of this West Coast bullshit.
West Coast is best coast! Except for SF/Oakland, Los Angeles, Portland, and Seattle. But aside from that!

To be fair though, if it had been EDT I could have watched several episodes last night, instead of having to see you guys say how awesome it is until I get home from work tonight and binge all of them. And then probably need to be put on suicide watch for a few days, if they are anything like the previous episodes. Fuck I love this show and can't wait!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Lol fuck these publications that say Hang the DJ is the most romantic happiest episode etc

If mankind ever put their faith into an AI for that we would be doomed

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’m trying to space these out but shit. Ok watching episode 3.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh by the way, Dolby vision support for hdr? Yes please thanks!!! Looks awesome!!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That first episode was good, had me laughing hard a couple times.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yawn fest of 6 eps

eps1 didn't care for it at first, reflecting on the whole 6eps, probably top 2
eps2 bleh could have done more with it
eps3 sure, not bad
eps4 you knew the plot 10mins in to 50mins of boredom
eps5 da fuq is this boring hunter/killer shit?
eps6 was ruined by
blm

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ok so watching ark angel now. Pretty sure this thing exists because my mom and dad always knew when I was up to something.

Having a paranoid/overprotective mother this one really hit close to home

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
First episode of the season was amazing. Great production value, the only thing keeping it from being 'perfect' was the somewhat predictable ending involving the antagonist.

Fedor

<Banned>
n6s21xwr6v601.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
First episode of the season was amazing. Great production value, the only thing keeping it from being 'perfect' was the somewhat predictable ending involving the antagonist.
Great fucking episode. For me, best of the series thus far.

Rime

<Donor>
It is in my top 3. White Christmas, Shut Up and Dance, and USS Callister.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Having a paranoid/overprotective mother this one really hit close to home

So I didn’t have that. I got free reign. But they always knew. How? No idea. I was implanted with this shit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It is in my top 3. White Christmas, Shut Up and Dance, and USS Callister.

White Christmas. My God. The ending freaked me out. Can you imagine that?

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
ArkAngel was... alright? It was predictable. The only 'huh' part was...
The abortion pill. I figured it would be anti-depressants and it would make the chip malfunction/her go rage mode. The whole 'I am 2000 years old' was just a joke/red herring, which really disappointed me.
...Really not a good episode, but not bad.

Crocodile is probably the most boring, slowest moving, least interesting episode in the entire series. I considered shutting it off a few times or fast forwarding.

Also... if you try and talk to the fandom and have any opinion other than 'San Junipero being the best episode in the entire series', prepare to be labeled a misogynist or told that you 'just don't get it'.

• 1Worf

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has there been an episode that shows the development of the tech that has led to all these direct brain connection devices? I can't recall one.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Has there been an episode that shows the development of the tech that has led to all these direct brain connection devices? I can't recall one.

The video gaming one kind of I think. I think it's basically just 'assumed technology' for most of the episodes.

Juvarisx

Florida
Ark Angel showed the first application of the blocking tech they use in the eye implants in the entire history of you.
USS Callister would be the beta for what San Junipero would become
Play Test + Ark Angel would be Man Against Fire

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So I just finished the season, and my god this was a great season. Black Museum and USS Calister are pretty fucking terrifying too.

The only miss for me was Metalhead, but that was just because it seemed like it didn't really have an overarching theme other than cynicism.