Black Panther (2018)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Hope everyone's prepared to celebrate.

Not everyone will be celebrating. There are already review bombing campaigns organizing to down vote it on RT, Metacritic, etc. The one I saw was being put together by DC fans pissed at Disney and wanting payback for them for paying off critics to give bad reviews to the DCEU movies. I'm sure there are others they can find common cause with. The question will be can the upvoter brigade fill their ranks enough to offset them.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Not everyone will be celebrating. There are already review bombing campaigns organizing to down vote it on RT, Metacritic, etc. The one I saw was being put together by DC fans pissed at Disney and wanting payback for them for paying off critics to give bad reviews to the DCEU movies. I'm sure there are others they can find common cause with. The question will be can the upvoter brigade fill their ranks enough to offset them.

Wait, this happens? The "opposite universe" pays for bad reviews of the other universe? God people need lives!!!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Every franchise that is capable of getting people heavily invested into it will eventually develop a wing of it's fandom that cross over into a toxic, fanatical following.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm not sure what you mean. The republicans and democrats get along so well.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's in a deleted scene, one of the endings, it's on Youtube. If you are looking for it, it's plain as day

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait, this happens? The "opposite universe" pays for bad reviews of the other universe? God people need lives!!!
a lot of comic book fans are pure dumb shits who are on team marvel or team dc. these are also the same idiots who care which comic sells the most and which company has the lionshare of the industry.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
never knew this, mental
I had the same realization a while ago. Pretty awesome how well he's done.
Holy shit. I just realized that Michael Jordan that's in all these shows/movies is the same kid as Wallace from The Wire. I had no idea before now.

michael-b-jordan-wire.jpg

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Please tell me you're making this up.