Black Panther (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I do, very much, think they need to be more, good, non-white, male, superheroes.

Personally, I like Luke Cage better, in every way I think.
I grew up with the 70's "Sweet Christmas" version of Luke Cage. That picture of him never left my mind, no matter how much they try to change him. No thanks.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Arm bar on a guy that can lift in excess of 100 tons. That is comparable to a gnat putting you into a leg lock.
Yeah, that part killed me. And he mentioned that he could tear off the Silver Surfer's arm because of the position. Umm, no, you can't. If you can drop a nuclear bomb on the guy and he will be ok, I'm pretty sure you aren't going to rip his arm off no matter what hold you have on him with your "I can lift *maybe* a ton" strength.

That being said, I'm not opposed to a good Black Panther movie, but yeah, please please please don't make him just a black Batman. I hate the whole preparedness thing too, because it is just an excuse for shitty writing.

Of course, what we REALLY need is a Falcon movie, where he still wears that gay ass costume.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
That being said, I'm not opposed to a good Black Panther movie, but yeah, please please please don't make him just a black Batman. I hate the whole preparedness thing too, because it is just an excuse for shitty writing.
You are just butthurt that Batman > Superman.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the entire point of kryptonite is that they made a character that was unhurtable and it made for poor storytelling. except writers don't like to learn from other writers mistakes and LOOOOOOOOOOVE to make their character invincible. "you can't kill me because i figured out your plot 20 minutes into the story and have just gone along with it to see how it played out" is so boring and we hear it about 50 times a year at least.

make black panther an athletic guy who's smart and leave it be.

j00t

because it makes white america scared.

• 1Picard

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wow BP just jumped the shark saying he could break SS's arm. Cancel the movie imo =p

j00t

so, enlighten the class... black panther has never really done much for me. though to be fair, all the avengers stories that i'm familiar with and enjoyed he wasn't really a big part of it. what am I missing?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Armbar? Pretty sure that's a hammerlock. Bro do you even Jitz?
Be careful what you ask as talking like that will get you shot at some places

http://www.bodybuildinglexicon.com/?p=2141

A 25 year old Bodybuilder who was hitting the "Gold?s Gym" on a monday morning in South Carolina (Charleston) was offended by a 20 year old random guy on the parking place after arriving to his local gym. When the random guy asked him for no reason "Do You Even Lift?" the Guy did not hesitate and ran angry to his Car to get his gun out and shot the offender in his left knee.

The police asked the shooter why he has done that, he admitted that he was busting his ass off for his bodybuilding competition and couldn?t handle such a statement from someone who doesn?t even look like he could lift a coke bottle.

Doctors also found out that the shooter consumed a overdose of a strong pre-workout which has been found in his blood and might caused his rage and unconscious acting.

The victim has been hospitalized and feels better now.

• 1Worf

j00t

Be careful what you ask as talking like that will get you shot at some places

http://www.bodybuildinglexicon.com/?p=2141

A 25 year old Bodybuilder who was hitting the "Gold?s Gym" on a monday morning in South Carolina (Charleston) was offended by a 20 year old random guy on the parking place after arriving to his local gym. When the random guy asked him for no reason "Do You Even Lift?" the Guy did not hesitate and ran angry to his Car to get his gun out and shot the offender in his left knee.

The police asked the shooter why he has done that, he admitted that he was busting his ass off for his bodybuilding competition and couldn?t handle such a statement from someone who doesn?t even look like he could lift a coke bottle.

Doctors also found out that the shooter consumed a overdose of a strong pre-workout which has been found in his blood and might caused his rage and unconscious acting.

The victim has been hospitalized and feels better now.
that is the most poorly written article i've read in quite some time.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Bro that's why I jitz, well not the gun part. Why the heck would a big tough body builder resort to using a gun anyway?