Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
What a worthless reviewer.

Ensemble cast
Ensemble cast
Ensemble cast
Ensemble cast
Ensemble cast

There, I saved everyone 7 minutes. He actually looked down at notes, LOL.

He said a truly ensemble cast. Meaning it doesn't have a lot of recognizable names thrown in for essentially cameo roles. The characters surrounding the lead are well served by the story.

The other review said the same thing in a less flattering way.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
How come there just can't be a movie that primarily stars black people without all the idiots on earth making a big deal about black people.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Because a large portion of the population have IQ's similar to ol' Astrocreep

• 9Worf
  • 4Picard
Reactions: 12 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How to ruin Black Panther's opening weekend projections but hey, she's so woke!.jpg

"Black joy"

• 8Picard
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
but with the lights out,,no one can tell your black.

seriously, its a freaking superhero movie, white brown black purple with pink polka dots, should see it whenever they want.

that said, i am seeing it next weekend due to work/coordinating between 2 families for an adequate window for both to work.

still have not seen star wars.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Also the more I think about it -- I had planned to see this in theaters already, but I won't see it opening week. Not because of this absurd virtue signaling nonsense, but because due to this circus, opening night/weekend will be packed with black people. And fuck if I'm going to waste theater money on missing an entire movie due to it being drowned out by, well... Randy Marsh said it best.

ODyL5RP.png

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Also the more I think about it -- I had planned to see this in theaters already, but I won't see it opening week. Not because of this absurd virtue signaling nonsense, but because due to this circus, opening night/weekend will be packed with black people. And fuck if I'm going to waste theater money on missing an entire movie due to it being drowned out by, well... Randy Marsh said it best.

View attachment 161515
Probably gonna "kids" who got in for free, demanding comped popcorn and purple drank at concession

• 1Worf

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I just hope this is a good movie, with good roles, that happens to be cast with great black actors, and not a black centric SJW message driven film. Like I get it, its Black Panther. I'm down with that. I just hate preachy bs, no matter if its black, white, etc..

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ. Imagine being this pathetic.
I'd like to think that was sarcasm. I hope.

I'm seeing this opening night, but at the IMAX. Tickets cost almost double there, so the poor urban yutes might not be able to afford it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'd like to think that was sarcasm. I hope.

I'm seeing this opening night, but at the IMAX. Tickets cost almost double there, so the poor urban yutes might not be able to afford it.
xy2jPR0.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
I’m gonna wait till the second week incase they shoot up the theater or something. The areas around theatres are probably gonna be like Oakland during a race riot.

• 1Picard

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I’m gonna wait till the second week incase they shoot up the theater or something. The areas around theatres are probably gonna be like Oakland during a race riot.

I realise this is mostly hyperbole, but where would this be an honest consideration...