Black Widow (2020)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol no one said there is but you guys act like she’s Taylor Shilling 🤣. Still stand by my statement and hope you guys are married to dimes and not beast while looking down on others. Besides aside from it being Scarjo who the f cared about Black Widow in the MCU? Aside from looking at her she was as interesting as Captain Flatass.
this isnt true, IMO she is as interesting as Thor or Hulk, she kept the Avengers from being a sausage party and she had some nice moves. killing her instead of arrowman or whatever fuck that guy is was the worst thing they did in Endgame. fucking assholes

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this isnt true, IMO she is as interesting as Thor or Hulk, she kept the Avengers from being a sausage party and she had some nice moves. killing her instead of arrowman or whatever fuck that guy is was the worst thing they did in Endgame. fucking assholes
But he had a family! (followup movie: she has a family!)

Vin Diesel going to show up as himself soon enough.

• 2Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
My gf is way hotter. I’ll do pics later
giphy.gif

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Thats still an opinion, i feel shes scrap and aside from looking at her amazing bod she did nothing for me in the series. Jeremy had a more heartfelt position with his family and EndGame. Thor is meh but Ragnarok was amazing so i have hope for him in the future. Hulk has been trash to me since they moved away from Norton but that ofcourse is my opinion. Black Widow was as important as WarMachine, they should have fleshed her out more earlier on and not make her solo movie after her death. I get why since shes going to be "replaced", but for the character herself its too late to care.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jeremy had a more heartfelt position with his family and EndGame.
i want there to be a story focusing on a mormon family of 8 that survived the snap, w/ no losses. in contrast to hawkeye and his family of 5 that inclured 80% loss.

• 2Worf

spronk

FPS noob
edit: never mind parody disney+ account saying it will stream Nov 6

don't think anything official from Disney yet

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
edit: never mind parody disney+ account saying it will stream Nov 6

don't think anything official from Disney yet
Pretty sure this will go to theaters no matter what. They are sticking with the August 28th date for New Mutants and if that's not gonna go straight to Disney+ Black Widow won't.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Its hard to imagine a less likable "superhero" in the entire MCU than Black Widow. ScarJo has all the sexual appeal and acting skills of a mannequin

• 3Picard
  • 3Edgelord
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 10 users

Fadaar

That guy
Its hard to imagine a less likable "superhero" in the entire MCU than Black Widow. ScarJo has all the sexual appeal and acting skills of a mannequin

i mean she's not as hot now as she was in IM2 but i'd certainly fart in her cereal

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure this will go to theaters no matter what. They are sticking with the August 28th date for New Mutants and if that's not gonna go straight to Disney+ Black Widow won't.
Not sure of it is true or not but I read somewhere that part of the fox deal forced them to release all in production or completed fox films in theater or pay penalties to fox so they might be stuck putting new mutants in theaters no matter how much they want to just dump it to streaming.

Maul

Dental Dammer
i mean she's not as hot now as she was in IM2 but i'd certainly fart in her cereal
Her facial features by themselves arent great, but it just works all together and she was absolutely smoking in IM2

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Although it's not up to Feige apparently, he is still trying to make this theaters only. Pushing these movies again would be stupid though. They need to take some losses and just start putting these movies out.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like I watched this movie already. Amazing how this movie has still not come out.

spronk

FPS noob
  • 2Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Do I have to dig up the post where you tried make the case that Michelle Obama actually was a reasonably attractive woman?

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user