Black Widow (2020)

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
They made all the male avengers go on a roids regimen for ten years, but they can't make this fat bitch do a little cardio everyday?

Stop fat shaming her you cisgendered heteronormative patriachy enforcing trans and homophobic racist nazi piece of shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
They made all the male avengers go on a roids regimen for ten years, but they can't make this fat bitch do a little cardio everyday?

I wonder how long the Florence Huge train will last before she quits getting rolls as a big fatass.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I realize this is the 21st century and facts don't matter anymore, but someone had given Pugh the Knocked Up 'Tighten it up' speech.
pugh.png

Yeah, even with her exaggerated pose, she still has minimal tits and is still much heavier in the abdomen than her contemporaries, but who wouldn't have been an extreme downgrade from ScarJo (other than maybe Daddario)?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I realize this is the 21st century and facts don't matter anymore, but someone had given Pugh the Knocked Up 'Tighten it up' speech.
View attachment 283700
Yeah, even with her exaggerated pose, she still has minimal tits and is still much heavier in the abdomen than her contemporaries, but who wouldn't have been an extreme downgrade from ScarJo (other than maybe Daddario)?

God damn daddario dries me insane

3ad839843a5da2e2e8ce3d0befb45ff9.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1I Came
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 283700
scarjo is a fine woman, but uh, plenty of gym rat chicks with fat titties and nice booty who would school this chunky beast. this wasnt a mistake by Marvel, they did this shit on purpose. and fat chicks often wear tight pants because it sucks in their disgusting bellies and makes them look like they got tone.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
scarjo is a fine woman, but uh, plenty of gym rat chicks with fat titties and nice booty who would school this chunky beast. this wasnt a mistake by Marvel, they did this shit on purpose. and fat chicks often wear tight pants because it sucks in their disgusting bellies and makes them look like they got tone.

I love on TV shows when they make fat people wear black and barely show them from the waist down to try to hide it.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Fat Widow is definitely on purpose. Cant have men enjoying anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Stop fat shaming her you cisgendered heteronormative patriachy enforcing trans and homophobic racist nazi piece of shit.

I have no problem with chicks so thick you have to use a spoon because you cant suck em thru a straw. But if I am gonna fap to a fridge girl I'll skip the Kenmore and go for a Sub Zero like Abbie Cornish.

abbie-cornish-at-laura-basci-de-sede-showroom-in-los-angeles-09-30-2017-1.jpg

OIP (34).jpeg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Fat Widow is definitely on purpose. Cant have men enjoying anything.
**puts on blue wig and strikes a "Oh no you dint!" pose**
If you cannot enjoy a strong female role without objectifying them sexually may I suggest you check your privilege, get over the fact you are obviously an incel, and understand that plus-size models represent HAES in more than just comic book movies;

They are the future of comics themselves!
faith-comic-book-today-160129-02_4d8862c5b718f407b1bfb4aec57ddcbe.today-inline-large.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
**puts on blue wig and strikes a "Oh no you dint!" pose**
If you cannot enjoy a strong female role without objectifying them sexually may I just you check your privilege, get over the fact you are obviously an incel, and understand that plus-size models represent HAES in more than just comic book movies;

They are the future of comics themselves!
faith-comic-book-today-160129-02_4d8862c5b718f407b1bfb4aec57ddcbe.today-inline-large.jpg
I wont fuck your blue haired fat ass either cunt. Come at me!

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fat chicks with no tits is one of God's cruelest jokes. It's the worst of both worlds.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fat chicks with no tits is one of God's cruelest jokes. It's the worst of both worlds.
This. And her "acting" is fucking terrible, too, which is why she gets naked at the drop of a hat for her roles. I mean, I am a fat bastard and will fap to nearly any mediocre woman who gives up the goods, but god damn anything built like a fucking icebox better have some fucking funbags to go with it or its just fucking depressing.

On the other hand, at least she looks like she could take a punch or two. But no one is going to fucking look at her frumpy fridge ass and think "Russian super agent". And her acting sure as fuck is not going to carry it. At least Jogger Valkyrie and black domino could act around their mistyped casting and make it fun for the audiance. This chick is just Chunky Cheese Larson. I did not think they could find a worse person to cast in a role than what they did with Captain Marvel, but here we are.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Do you hate Batman as well?
Why yes, yes I do!

Speaking of, whatever happened to @Lyrical / Shonuff Shonuff ? Damn, he's been gone so long that he doesn't even come up with @ even though he's still a member (see comic book thread).

Ok, so apparently he does after the fact.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
20 years ago they realized at Hollywood that it's easier to give actors steroids than teaching bodybuilders how to act.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users