Black Widow (2020)

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Fat chicks with no tits is one of God's cruelest jokes. It's the worst of both worlds.

Pfft they were purpose built for black men and US Marines. It's a wierd fetish I grant you.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Fat Widow

Hard to believe they are trading SJ for a butterball.

fapfapfap.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The metoo movement is going to result in a lot more of these average looking women getting roles now that being hot and willing to fuck an exec isn't the primary casting barrier.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The metoo movement is going to result in a lot more of these average looking women getting roles now that being hot and willing to fuck an exec isn't the primary casting barrier.
The megahotties are realizing they can make a shitload more money just being Instagram thots and having a Patreon/Onlyfans account. Plus, it's something you can do from your house rather than have to do press tours, red carpets, charity events, etc.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I know Florence weight varies but shes not fat, i remember seeing her in Midsommar, and unless shes changed alot since then she was still pretty fit. Shes not nearly as hot as Scarjo, but who is?! Its not fair to compare most women to her in the first place :D

1594323781272.png

1594323836024.png

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
There is nothing appealing about her. Nothing.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Lol no one said there is but you guys act like she’s Taylor Shilling 🤣. Still stand by my statement and hope you guys are married to dimes and not beast while looking down on others. Besides aside from it being Scarjo who the f cared about Black Widow in the MCU? Aside from looking at her she was as interesting as Captain Flatass.