Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Unfortunately, gaming history tells me never believe someone when they get banned and they say "I didn't do anything wrong!".
I don't blame you. I work in industry now; I understand why you'd be skeptical. I don't expect anyone to believe me. But it's whatever, I just won't pay for an NCSoft game again and keep my mouth shut.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't see how anyone would think they'd ban for the boxes? It wasn't an exploit or anything, they probably just had the venture token drop chance higher than it was supposed to be. That's all on them, not us for buying the boxes.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
"Well, well, well, lookey what we got here boys! Looks like one them fancy arena players only looks like he ain't but only paid us six hunnit dollars! Now what you think is fair for ol' sheriff be able pay his deputies now, boy?"

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The only kind of thing I can think of is that Secrets may have sold NCoin to people. By that, I mean someome paid him in gold in order to have him gift them something from the cash shop.

Now, the developers have said that this behavior is okay, and there's many sources of them saying that, but unlike NCSoft's retarded staff I have personally read the ToS and it is VERY strict about RMT, with a clause stating you may not involve gold in commercial transactions or something like that. Basically, it's a super broad clause that allows NCSoft to terminate you even if you buy cash shop outfits, salvage them, and sell the fabric on the marketplace. The devs have even ENCOURAGED that on stream but the ToS is against it.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This stuff is great.I'm not saying Secrets is one of those guys, because honestly why try and lie on here? Not like any dev is going to look at it. If you really are innocent, you'll be able to get unbanned I'm sure, just petition. They need to be taking this hardline approach to bots, hacks and exploits if they want the game to survive.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Actually, aren't you the clan leader of your clan? Maybe you got pinged for that?
Nope, not a clan leader. My clan leader is still playing.

I did not sell NCoin to anyone nor purchased gold from a gold seller.

I still can't figure it out so I am just saying fuck it.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NCSoft banned me in Guild Wars 2 right after the release. Took me two fucking weeks to get my account back. Man I was pissed. They have a very wide net, and it catches a lot of people who don't deserve it.

Keep at them. They have to have a human being investigate the actual details and it takes them a lot of time. Their support staff is very undermanned.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Blade Soul
Level any new character to 45 within three weeks and get exceptional rewards.

With the launch of Unchained on March 2?and the new Warlock class?we?re challenging everyone to level up a new character before March 23, and get some incredible rewards when they do.

Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2, and that reaches level 45 before maintenance on March 23, will receive an upgrade bundle and first chance at the Temptation costume.

The upgrade bundle includes all of these non-tradable items:

Warrior?s Tokens x30
Siren's Emblem x20
Pirate's Emblem x20
Hongmoon Unsealing Charm x15
Naryu Silver x10
Element of Luck x5
Lucky Jewel x5
http://bns-fashion.com/temptation/
rrr_img_127691.jpg
rrr_img_127692.jpg

Your first character of any class that meets the criteria of the challenge will earn the costume and the upgrade bundle, which will be sent to your account-wide Received Items tab where it can be claimed by any character. While the upgrade bundle is only able to be earned once, we?ll grant additional Temptation costumes for any other characters that complete the challenge on your account.

The rewards will be distributed at defined intervals throughout the leveling challenge, and characters that were level 10 or under?and reached level 45 before server maintenance on March 23?can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24) following when they hit level 45. The challenge rewards will be sent to the account-wide Received Items tab, where it can be claimed by any character on the account.

We hope to see many of you taking on this challenge, and earning some exceptional rewards. Good luck!

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Keep at them. They have to have a human being investigate the actual details and it takes them a lot of time. Their support staff is very undermanned.
I can't help but feel that Secrets is being dishonest. You don't spend 600 on a game, enjoy it, get platinum, rank in the top 20 and walk away without at least getting a little more detail about why you got the ban hammer. I spent the day getting my account unlocked because I enjoy the game (ping withstanding), spent a little cash on it, and wanted to keep playing.

People that walk away, well, they tend to know exactly what it was that got them in the shit and know they can't fight the ban.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
He said he appealed and it got rejected didn't it? At some point, you do walk away cause what are you gonna do.

But yeah I don't know, there were a lot of fake positive bans, and they were unbanned within a day usually after they checked, so it seems weird they wouldn't in this case.

Hell I'm surprised I didn't get banned considering I've been trading gold back and forth with a friend for stuff. Like I gave him maybe 80g in 20g bits to transfer between chars, and when I bought my Lightning Draw book I asked him to give me 100g for a day until my moonwater stones were ready, and then I traded him back the 100g later that day. We're not in the same guild or anything, and since transaction conversation was done on Discord, it's basically just 2 dudes meeting up and trading gold with no items or chat, which sounds like it should be flagged. Not complaining though, I don't really want to have to wait a day to get my account back.

On patch subject, not sure what I want to do first. I feel I should probably check Mushin 8F on my BM first, if there's a daily and shit I want to start doing that asap. And then start leveling lock. But the longer I wait, the worst the leveling is gonna be since servers come up during EU prime time basically.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
How's everyone doing on the new Mushin fight?

My best attempt (403 AP Blade Dancer) was 23% and enrage. I want to stack the damage buff more but it's really tough for me to outheal that DoT. I might just need to gear up more.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Got my lock to 22, seems pretty decent, still not sure about it's sustained dps though. Animations are awesome. Need to pass out for a little while. =D

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
The evil scheme of forcing me to play BnS to get to 45 in 3 weeks, right when Black desert releases... how long does it take to cap from scratch? Consider my highest and only character so far is 25, so I don't have massive knowledge of the game.
I'll check out this warlock for sure.