BLESS

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You all get shit games BECAUSE the market knows you all are thirsty nostalgia bitches.

You aren't a large enough market to devote millions of dollars to create an MMORPG in order to capture your monies.

You all are picky as fuck as well...
  • Open world PvP with CONSEQUENCES! WAIT No! Consequences kill PvP, remove them! WAIT NO, Now people just gank over and over! FUCK!!
  • Player driven economies, WAIT NO YOU HAVE TO EARN YOUR OWN SHIT THROUH PVP!! FUCK I lost all my gear to Consequences...
  • BALANCED Classes so that SKILL wins in a Class v Class fight...FUCKING DEV CAN'T BALANCE FOR SHIT...GOD DAMNIT ALL THESE CLASSES ARE THE SAME!!
  • Cartoony graphics are for kids and pedos!! I CAN'T GET MORE THAN 5 FPS ANYONE ELSE SUCKING AS WELL?
the list can go on and on.

Any time a game does come along with a good premise that is purely PvP, you all can barely muster enough people to maintain a game economy for more than a few months in the latest releases and the main reason is usually NOSTALGIA. I get to hear over and over how...Archage...ultima...EQ1 red...WoW Vanilla...DAOC...was the BEST PvP experience ever, of those games only 2 are still "populated" with one of them being WoW.

You all need to stop being such easy marks, you KNOW why this game was released in the US and you still ate the fucking rat poison..

Yeah, you're pretty far off base there. Your first points are just plain false, and the rest you can say that about every player, about any game, in any genre. Try again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, you're pretty far off base there. Your first points are just plain false, and the rest you can say that about every player, about any game, in any genre. Try again.

So far off base that literally the posts under mine are talking about the games I mentioned...so far off base.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ce56d86e44f653b88497867e6383dfaa.jpg

download.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
Steam is refunding everybody if you ask, regardless of time played.

• 1Like

Funeral

Molten Core Raider
players on the subreddit and steam forums are reporting refunds over 2hrs denied since this afternoon - the grace period might be over at this point. Could be these guys aren't writing anything reasonable in the request though.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The game doesn't shy away from throwing you into the PvP areas, lol. You'll spend quite a bit of time in the opposing sides area for Main Story, and every lvl30+ dungeon is in PvP areas... so you can imagine what happens at the entrance.

Sadly, I think I picked the weakest pvp class (Zerker), doesn't have enough closer skills... while every other class can charge in or keep you at range. Poor them though if you get close. I have no regrets for buying the game, but I also went in with pretty low expectations. Its fun, and will get better.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Greetings,

We were able to identify the cause of the duplication bug while investigating it as our highest priority, and are taking action to resolve the issues caused.

Action details:
We will collect all the items/gold earned from this duplication bug.
If the duplication bug was used less than 10 times, we will issue a ‘Warning’.
If the duplication bug was used more than 10 times, we will block their accounts for three days.
If the duplication bug was used more than 10 times and considered to be deliberate, we will block their accounts for 15 days.

Action will take place on May 31st and the characters may be temporarily restricted during the item/gold collect process.

We expect to see a lot of bugs during our Early Access and we will do our best to fix them. Please report any bugs to the Bless Team and please do not to abuse them!
Bless Online :: [Notice] Duplication bug issue

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Wasn't this bug known to them for years? Anyway, I love these threads. Keep up the great work guys.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had never looked at anything for this game or even cared, but apparently Shroud or someone popular on twitch played this on stream for a bit and that got people interested. Hope he was paid a ton for that.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
It’s been kinda enjoyable watching this thing burn, and some pretty hilarious /salty reviewers .

One positive out of this I got is I think there’s a market for a game that has pvp intermixed with meaningful pve- it’s been an mmo holy grail to keep these separate for so long , or if there were both elements , then usually one was meaningless/inconsequential while the game focused on the other.

the chaos of fighting over a dungeon entrance can be fun as well as a clusterfuck. I think someone should do it. Just not these guys.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I had never looked at anything for this game or even cared, but apparently Shroud or someone popular on twitch played this on stream for a bit and that got people interested. Hope he was paid a ton for that.

There have been a few of the bigger streamers that checked it out. I don't understand how anyone can watch a stream and not see how shit it is right away. I mean, I'm semi desperate for a new MMO as well but fuck, this game looks bad.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Got to 32 so far, urutus mines isnt as easy as the level 22 ones rofl. Lot of pvp outside of it though.