BLESS

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Bless Online :: [Maintenance] Urgent Maintenance for ALL servers (May 30, 2018)

Details:
  • Loading screen freeze issue:
    Fixed Authentication token error while connecting to the game.
  • Server stability reinforcement:
    Fixed intermittent server crashes.
  • Adding 4 new servers for Early Access
    [NA] Habicht, [NA] Deblahyim
    [EU] Ermekis, [EU] Baraka
  • TEMPORARY restriction on new character creation in [NA] Chinuwa, [EU] KuatRan.
    Reasons: 1) evenly distribute newcomers and 2) for stable service on the servers.
  • In-game bug fixes

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd reserve this step for everyone who bought into this dumpster fire knowing in advance that it'd be one.

Most WoW boys say that about 99 percent of the mmos that have ever released. And by their metric (WoW) that is true since most mmos lose population after a couple of months.

I look at new mmos like a new single player game. They cost about the same and I get more time and fun out of new mmos than I do single player games. Even if I only play that mmo for a couple of months. The only reason I bailed on Bless is because of the dupe bug that is still around after 7 years. Nobody warned us about that. The other issues are par for the coarse in new mmos. A minor annoyance but usually they are taken care of.

On the other hand. I could have been playing WoW all this time, looking at the ugliest art ever created and doing the most boring, tired, and old style quests, over and over and over and over and over.... yeah, no. If anyone needs to start shooting themselves it is those folks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ESO was a shit show on launch, had a great dupe that got me banned (lol) and it seems to have recovered.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
On the other hand. I could have been playing WoW all this time, looking at the ugliest art ever created and doing the most boring, tired, and old style quests, over and over and over and over and over.... yeah, no. If anyone needs to start shooting themselves it is those folks.
Show us on the doll where WoW touched you, Grim1.

And I hate to break it to you, but trash like Bleh Online and its ilk are just WoW twice removed.

• 1Solidarity

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Show us on the doll where WoW touched you, Grim1.

And I hate to break it to you, but trash like Bleh Online and its ilk are just WoW twice removed.

Heh. I was being a bit facetious. I actually have a current WoW account at the moment. Don't play much, since 2008 I've probably subbed less than a year total. But it's fun to log into occasionally for a month or so. I do hate the art and the quests are boring, but it has other charms. And it runs very well.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
IT WAS GOING TO BE THE GOLDEN AGE OF MMOS AGAIN.

• 1Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
noice, now they just need sex changes since i picked a female mascu and culdnt tell since im tiny as hell.

and my server crashed. rip guido

Last edited:

Raes

Vyemm Raider
ESO was a shit show on launch, had a great dupe that got me banned (lol) and it seems to have recovered.

The dupe bug is bad, sure, but the main problem is Bless is just genericmmo.001. A couple years after Lineage 2 a bunch of korean games launched that were identical to Bless, and I swear they were using the L2 engine too, just with reskinned armor, renamed classes. So, in addition to being generic, it's generic from like 10 years ago.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most "generic" mmos don't have the open world PvP that Bless is supposed to have and that open world PvP was a very big draw for a lot of players. Mmo PvE players have tons of games to choose from, but there are not a lot of choices for players who like open world PvP.

And generic or not. I enjoyed the little time I was able to play. Even without the action combat mode, the combat combo thing was fun on a guardian. I liked the story and art. And was looking forward to the PvP.

Going to keep an eye on this. They just gave 2400 lumina to everyone who payed for early access as an apology of sorts. If they are able to fix some basic issues then I might give it another go. It's just much harder to see them fixing things when a lot of these issues have been around a long time, and some are very exploitable. Easily exploitable games are not fun to PvP in.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
but there are not a lot of choices for players who like open world PvP.

You all get shit games BECAUSE the market knows you all are thirsty nostalgia bitches.

You aren't a large enough market to devote millions of dollars to create an MMORPG in order to capture your monies.

You all are picky as fuck as well...
  • Open world PvP with CONSEQUENCES! WAIT No! Consequences kill PvP, remove them! WAIT NO, Now people just gank over and over! FUCK!!
  • Player driven economies, WAIT NO YOU HAVE TO EARN YOUR OWN SHIT THROUH PVP!! FUCK I lost all my gear to Consequences...
  • BALANCED Classes so that SKILL wins in a Class v Class fight...FUCKING DEV CAN'T BALANCE FOR SHIT...GOD DAMNIT ALL THESE CLASSES ARE THE SAME!!
  • Cartoony graphics are for kids and pedos!! I CAN'T GET MORE THAN 5 FPS ANYONE ELSE SUCKING AS WELL?
the list can go on and on.

Any time a game does come along with a good premise that is purely PvP, you all can barely muster enough people to maintain a game economy for more than a few months in the latest releases and the main reason is usually NOSTALGIA. I get to hear over and over how...Archage...ultima...EQ1 red...WoW Vanilla...DAOC...was the BEST PvP experience ever, of those games only 2 are still "populated" with one of them being WoW.

You all need to stop being such easy marks, you KNOW why this game was released in the US and you still ate the fucking rat poison..

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya I want a good pvp game like DAOC RVR, or what warhammer should have been etc. Almost soloed a dungeon on my ranger, last boss was too hard with his CC's at level 24. apparently they told people prior that the pvp stuff would be launched 1-2 weeks after release

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Ironically, any game explicitly designed for "open-world" PvP is almost guaranteed to have bad PvP, whereas those in which it wasn't really a consideration (e.g. UO) turned out pretty good.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
meh I still have house and stuff on UOForever, just a bunch of sallos sychronized gank squads or tamer pvp. But Im enjoying this game so far, havent pvped though.

its crazy that the server i started on yesterday is already creation locked. wonder if i can make an alt if i have a char on here already tho, leveling is so damn fast not sure why they want people to hit max so fast.

and yeah this has an L2 feel to it for sure, but I liked L2, even did private L2 servers for awhile. WTB +20 eminence bows

• 1Like