BLESS

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So they nerfed damage cause it was too much, looks like 50% across the board, paladins got buffed.
Bless Online :: [Notice] Game Balance Adjustments
Greetings!

The character’s stat balance problem which we’ve announced recently are now going to be applied through todays patch.

Before today’s patch, character’s stats were set differently from what we intended. For that reason, we found out that only a few set of skills have been used in most classes. The offensive skills values were set too high while the defensive/healing skills’ value were set too low.

Due to this, players would have felt that monsters were too easy to defeat. Also ranged dealers were too powerful while healers and tankers were unable to use their full ability in PvP related content.

After this balance patch, players will be able to enjoy dungeons, battlefields, raids, PvP, RvR content at the intended difficulty. Our developers will be closely monitoring our players’ game data, and based on your feedback we will do our best to maintain ideal game balanced.

Details regarding balance modifications are as follows.

Balance Adjustments per Class
Almost all skills’ damage were decreased while all class’ HP was increased.

Every class’ dodge skills are now “rechargeable skills” and for some classes, their necessary (e.g. Bravery, Anger etc.) resources were removed.
  • Paladin
    • Almost all skills’ damage decreased.
    • Health Point (HP) increased.
    • Most of the Paladin’s healing skills have been strengthened.
    • Most of the Paladin’s offensive skills’ mana consumption is reduced.
    • The “Endure” skill is now recharged up to 3 times instead of once.
  • Guardian
    • The “Guardian’s Faith” skill is now rechargeable up to 3 times instead of once, and no longer consumes “Bravery”.
  • Berserker
    • “Dodge Move” is now rechargeable up to 5 times instead of once, and no longer consumes “Anger”.
  • Ranger
    • “Dodge Move” is now rechargeable up to 3 times instead of once.
  • Mage
    • “Blink” is now rechargeable up to 3 times (4 if enhanced) instead of once.

Chain Bonus Balance
Chain Bonus refers to the effect where the skill’s effect increases the higher the chain stage is.

The chain bonus was generally set too high, and could not even be applied over 7 chains. Through today’s patch the overall chain bonus was reduced and the problem where it is not applied beyond 7 chains was resolved.

Skill Reset Scroll Price Reduction
Through today’s patch, players can purchase the Skill Reset Scroll (Up to 3 per character) from the Special Currency Shop for only 1 Lumena for a limited time period. The Skill Reset Scroll will allow players to try out various new tactics and explore their skill options.
  • For Lumena, you can exchange Activity Points (Combat and Dungeon Points) into Lumena up to 50 Lumena a day.
  • Skill Reset Scroll (Price: 1 Lumena) will be separately added in the Special Currency Shop.
  • Until our next scheduled maintenance on June 8, the price will continue to be 1 Lumena. However the scheduled maintenance date is subject to change.

We seek your feedback!
We are open to your feedback regarding today’s patch and overall game balance! Throughout Early Access we will continue to closely monitor game balance and will do our best to respond to user feedback.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still probably not gonna buy this game but seen enuf streams to know those dmg changes were needed. I mean there were lvl 30ish mages solo killing lvl 45 paladins easily

Mick

<Gold Donor>
seems to have a real decent amount of people playing.
1527902945547.png

lost

<Bronze Donator>
the dmg nerf was too much tho, people cant do end game dungeons hitting enrage timers, i went into this lvl 31 dungeon today with a full group and we couldnt get past the 2nd boss. feels like tera dungeons

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good. What you said may get me to buy the game(jk this games still fkd). There’s already enuf mmos where clearing the group dungeons is too easy. Would I prefer that it was hard because of strategic or tactical reasons? Yea sure. But I’ll take a dmg over-nerf too because people will get creative and figure out ways, and when it’s getting defeated it will feel fun. Anyhow once the whining about needing only perfect group comps to be able to clear starts up it’ll get unnerfed again.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have to give the Bless devs some credit, they have been on the ball with making adjustments as needed since their launch. Newest post:
Bless Online :: [Notice] We Heard Your Game Balance Feedback!

Yea, the flat dmg reduction was a bit too much, but honestly something needed to be done, especially with PvP. Mages only, and still only need to press #2 and do stupid damage. Hopefully that will be addressed in the coming patch. My zerker at lvl42 could kill any like lvl elite, but it was a dps race. Now, my lvl45 zerker in lvl45 green armor / lvl45 blue weapon... gets its ass kicked by those same lower lvl elites.

Made a Guardian to test out the new leveling difficulty, and as of lvl22 and it was pretty painful until it got some combo chain that ended with a skill the Bleeds. Its fucking amazing. Now, everything is easy. Haven't went into the lvl22 dungeon yet to try that out, but I imagine it'll be alright... just take longer and I'll have to probably skip one of the optional bosses. The new 15v15 bg is alright, just capture the flag with some random attributes, but PvP atm isn't balanced much at all, Rangers / Zerkers get shit on by the other classes.

Can't really recommend people coming back or starting new, at least not yet. Let the class dmg balance get tweaked some more, and maybe wait for some more lvl cap stuff. I am surprised that they didn't censor as much as I thought they would (topless drider mount / naked fairy were changed), but you can still see a naked / anatomicall correct elf ghost, and have some Succubus pets which are anatomically correct as well. lol.

Last edited:

kudos

<Banned>
That looks to be running smooth as fuck.
I feel it's not impressive from a graphical standpoint. What is impressive is the network coding isn't making it a laggy pile of shit like 99% of other games would have.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I have an AMD card so wasnt sure if I should bother with that openGL fix

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel it's not impressive from a graphical standpoint. What is impressive is the network coding isn't making it a laggy pile of shit like 99% of other games would have.
Will second this, FF14 showed what was possible graphically back in 2013 so now I'm on the lookout for that + decent netcode. But getting both seems to be the holy grail.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Allegedly, if you modify the game's .INI files, you can give yourself flying, add items to your account, set your level, and enable player trading. Anyone know about this?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some guy posted a screenies that was supposedly from a developer.ini in the game which would be able to give yourself perks as if you were a GM. I doubt a player character could get those to work.