BLESS

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game obviously seems like a cash grab to recoup costs after previous failures. They put no effort into this.

Yeah, that's the feeling I get from this. "Get it out, get some American cash and move on to the next game".

Still, the original effort has some merit. I was a bit surprised by the hanging in the first cut scene I saw (union guardian). And I actually find myself reading some of the quest text, which I never do. Curious about the story (again, don't usually care), but I hear some of it's censored for us squeemish westerners. Like the art, even if it's dx9. Guardian combat is fun. Can't really say more than that since I haven't played much yet (queues and RL).

So, enough to keep me interested for a little bit. And the PvP is enough of a carrot for me to stick it out and see where that goes. Not holding out much hope for the longevity of this mmo, but it could be fun for a month or two while it still has some population.

Last edited:

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure its a cash grab. Why spend money on the voice talent? I think they're just incompetent.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Game seems to be getting popular as fuck. Will see a huge surge, for sure.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Funeral

Molten Core Raider
after seeing Basel Canyon (the much hyped open-world pvp zone with contested elites) completely empty, no arenas/battlegrounds implemented yet, being asked to pay blessbux to teleport to dungeon after accepting a queue, utterly terrible performance in a small-scale pvp encounter (7-9 people, absurd hitching and instant 20 FPS drop even after tweaking the .ini) and rumbles of dupes already...

I got my refund at 22 hours played lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
From reddit, this is the unexplained missing end game content:

-No Arenas or battlegrounds.

-No PVP Ranking system or ranking rewards.

-Honor point acquisition is broken.

-Basel canyon (main pvp map) is empty, no mobs.

-SLEVELS (for unlocking last 2 stances and trait points) are not implemented, can't progress past 45.

-Skill Gem acquisition is broken

-No migra turris hard mode (or whatever name they gave it in our version)

-Two ''end game'' dungeons with exactly same gear score drops

-No royal quest

-No honor quest

-No daily dungeon

• 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Makes me mad to see a game like this. I need to win the lottery so I can have the resources to get a game to this level, release Alpha, and then just get feedback and improve it until it's so amazing.

I want a MMO that explodes like Fortnite because it's so good.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The action combat for every class but Berserker has been disabled?

If that is true this game is DoA...

Funeral

Molten Core Raider
It is 100% true. Zerk is the only class with the feature currently enabled. The rest of the classes didn't 'feel fun' with the feature so they are taking time to fix it. The 'action combat' isn't even action combat in any true sense - it's tab-target with permanent mouselook and mousing over targets instead of tabbing through them. I enjoyed the combat/combo/chaining system tbh but the whole action combat thing is a blatant bait-and-switch compared to something like BDO or Tera.

I think the reason Zerker is the only class with it atm is because Zerker has lots of pbaoes from the older versions that don't require effort to translate into the new system. Guardian, for example, has only a few abilities that actually hit multiple targets but many single-target abilities with animations that appear like they should hit multiple targets - they're gonna have to reimplement those skills somehow for them to play cleanly with what they've advertised as action combat.

Otherwise you're gonna have a lot of discrepancy between the animations and what they actually do mechanically, which will really break the action combat illusion

xzi

Mouthbreather
Reminder that this game has already released 3 different times and these are concerns people have had since they announced it in America and they did absolutely nothing to address these issues lmao

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
From reddit, this is the unexplained missing end game content:

-No Arenas or battlegrounds.

-No PVP Ranking system or ranking rewards.

-Honor point acquisition is broken.

-Basel canyon (main pvp map) is empty, no mobs.

-SLEVELS (for unlocking last 2 stances and trait points) are not implemented, can't progress past 45.

-Skill Gem acquisition is broken

-No migra turris hard mode (or whatever name they gave it in our version)

-Two ''end game'' dungeons with exactly same gear score drops

-No royal quest

-No honor quest

-No daily dungeon

I stand corrected. Cash grab!

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That dupe bug is 7 years old and still not fixed....

And that made me get my refund.

One of the top reddit threads is right though. The incredible amount of us who bought this game in spite of all of the warning signs proves there is a lot of pent up demand for a new mmo.

• 1Worf

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Step 1. Release game that has failed in every other region to the US in blatant cash grab.
Step 2. Sell it on Steam.
Step 3. Watch the majority of players get refunds from Steam before 2 day early access is even over.
Step 4. Shoot yourself in the face.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
OnnlpU3rAG9mtjCT9tGpSSkFEguanhYgnYzoTLZRug4.png

dude cryin or wat

this made me lul

Last edited:
  • 1Worf