BLESS

Brikker

Trump's Staff
If there is a way to try for free I'll give it a shot.

Otherwise fuck off rangrang game.

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
$30 doesn't seem crazy to me. ESO has the same model for the most part. No one is making anyone buy something for $200 but some moron will (See Pantheon).

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

At the time, the company also confirmed the existence of the cash shop (I’m told the current version includes things that could potentially be construed as P2W right now, but we’ll have more on that later) but it also said it will not be doing lockboxes. MOP’s Andrew Ross attended the press event on the west coast today, so stay tuned for his thoughts.

P2W I'm pretty much out...

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pops

At the time, the company also confirmed the existence of the cash shop (I’m told the current version includes things that could potentially be construed as P2W right now, but we’ll have more on that later) but it also said it will not be doing lockboxes. MOP’s Andrew Ross attended the press event on the west coast today, so stay tuned for his thoughts.

P2W I'm pretty much out...

Sadly Brahma, the sub model has gone the way of the dodo. These Korean games just grind your ass down, nickel and dime-ing you along the way.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'll wait to see what the actual bonuses are but yeah that looks pretty shit. That said it's not like I haven't played games doing that before. B&S was the same, initial price, premium membership and cash shop. You could convert gold to cash shop currency(like this one) to buy shit but the conversion was pretty bad and only got worse as casuals who wanted some cheap gold left(the exchange was based on player supply, a player buys cash currency then sells it for gold, but due to the higher amount of F2P players than players who wanted to trade cash for gold, the ratio went to shit pretty fast).

What kinda matters for my short term enjoyment is wether or not the premium membership alone is enough to give a good experience or if you're supposed to buy currency on top to buy inventory and shit(which they said is available, but that depends on wether it's needed). Grabbing it for 30bucks with 1month of membership just to fuck around for a month sounds alright. Then again I could just grab ESO with both expansions for that price and have a lot more content so meh we'll see.

The combat is probably oversold too from what I've read. It seems to be the same combat as before, just with stance restricting abilities instead of just having access to everything, so that doesn't really make it any better.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Considering it's a game that has already failed multiple times, this all seems like a huge cash grab before it's set out to pasture.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I'm willing to give it a shot. Based on what succeeds in the east, failing over there means nothing to me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pops

Bless outlines its new box price and sub plan, which it does not want you to call a sub

Neowiz has taken the feedback to heart, however, and released a new plan overnight. The important parts are that Neowiz has cut the $200 pack down to $149, there’s no longer any “customer service priority” accompanying the packs, there’s an actual preview of some of the exclusive pack skins, there’s confirmation that player-to-player trading won’t be in the game, there’s confirmation about the cash-shop item that’ll safeguard you against PvP, and there’s a refreshed promise not to roll out DLC – instead, Neowiz says it’ll update the game every three months, with the Assassin class in the first one.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like many new mmo's, I will try this. But it might be the first time I don't get the super digital collector's edition of uberness.

I developed a habit of buying the collector's editions because of the perks. Collector's editions use to have useful stuff, usually mounts. Rift is a great example. That damn turtle was very handy at lower levels. But for new mmo's digital collectors editions, it's mostly all bullcrap.

WoW's collector pack for the new expansion is a perfect example. A bunch of crap for other blizzard games I will never play and two of the ugliest mounts ever designed in any game. Total junk and I bought the collector's edition anyways (mostly out of habit). Wish I could go back in time and punch myself for wasting that cash. I don't even like WoW.

Anyways, $149 or $200, it doesn't matter. That's at least 2 times too much for nothing important.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So who’s playing this for sure?. I’ve already got early access but all my usual discord buddies have already sworn this game off and I’m gonna need some peeps to level with

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Black Desert doesnt have person to person trading for the same reason. I guess it helps but there is still spam from gold sellers offering to play your account for you to earn in game currency or selling "taxi" services, where you sit in their group and sponge exp or money. Id imagine it would be about the same here.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So who’s playing this for sure?. I’ve already got early access but all my usual discord buddies have already sworn this game off and I’m gonna need some peeps to level with

I am playing...

Last edited:

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thanks for the video, how did the dungeon go? are there any decent drops along the way?